Starting college today!

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by Ero-Sennin, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Well, I'm starting college today :D . Waking up good and early at 5:30 A.M. to get my stuff together and get a parking spot : P. Class starts at 7:30. I'm excited :D :D :D

2. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Congratulations Sparkle! Hope your first day goes well. :)

What are you studying?

3. AZeitung

AZeitung The power of Grayskull

5:30 AM? Bah, ridiculous. I got up at 10:00 AM today. I may not even get up at all tomorrow.

4. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Lol, I bet if you hung sheetrock for a while, you would get up at 5:30 to go to college ;) . Not a big deal, gets me away from the house and I enjoy the errmm . . . scenery ; D at the university, lol.

Johnno - First day was alright. I'm majoring in physical therapy.

5. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

Good luck on classes. I started myself, only I get to spend almost a week doing orientation crud. I hate orientation. Sitting around stairing at people who are trying to make lame jokes in the attempt to appear personable. And then there are the professors! :p

6. *Claire*

*Claire* Valued Member

U serious? College starts at half 7 :eek: i have to like get up then mine start at 9 i thought that was bad hope its all alright tho :)

7. Emil

Emil Valued Member

I start at 8:45, and finish at 4:20

8. Reakt

Reakt Valued Member

I started College on Wednesday doing the Freshers week. I start my courses this coming monday, cant wait :D

9. Doppleganger

Doppleganger Valued Member

7.30am huh? In my last semester I was put out if I had to start a class before noon. :D

10. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Sounds familiar. In my last 2 years I was ****ed if I had a class before noon or one on Friday. Upper classmen DON'T go to class on fridays.

11. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

Hah! My second year of uni starts on the 25th and then I have mondays and fridays off, with two 2hr days and one 4 hr day. Now THAT'S uni life! :D