Starting a health recovery plan

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by ipi, Mar 6, 2012.

1. ipi

ipi New Member

Hi there :hat:

I don't know if this is the right section, but I need some advice concerning my health.

I'm a smoker and I'm sedentary, but I'm still thin and I think my body weight is near to normal.

My bones are very fragile and when I try to punch etc, they "click". I also feel pain and a noise on a muscle between my legs.

When I try to do some chest exercise I feel very pain and I need to stop immediatly, I think it has something to do with my ribs.

I'm 18 now and I've broken an arm around 6 to 8. Is there anything I can do to strengh my elbow?

Thank you.

2. Hatamoto

Hatamoto Beardy Man Kenobi Supporter

Do you have any condition that makes your bones more brittle? Perhaps you could start with seeing a dietician to make sure you're getting all the minerals and vitamins you need.

I'm not gonna tell you to quit smoking or exercise more coz those are so obvious it would be insulting to suggest so, BUT isn't smoking related to causing weakness in bones? Perhaps only later in life? I've not read about the harm it causes for a while so my mind is a little hazy on it.