Star Wars Revenge of the Sith WARNING spoilers.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Neil-o-Mac, Jul 25, 2004.

1. Capt Ann

Capt Ann Valued Member

2. Alexander

Alexander Possibly insane.

3. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

I dont know what others think, but I reckon it looks wicked!

4. Wynnston

Wynnston Member

Trailer looks very good, very good. Thankyou Capn'. Lets hope Lucas can sustain the action for the the whole 100 and whatever minutes.

We're all panning EI & II and we still can't wait to go and see EIII, trailers of EIII, the sight of someone wearing a T-shirt with EIII on it even though the film has a high probability of being complete pants.

Lucas is the blasted emperor and he's turned us all to the dark side.

Git.

BTW where's those Vader and StormTrooper smilies they have over on Easy-Tek? They have GOT to be brought over to MAP just before the release of EIII - if not before. If you think I fibbith check out the screen dump. Surely it's not beyond the wit and imagination of the fine upstanding young men and women known as our administrators & moderators who do a stirling job every hour of the day come rain, hail or snow................... :Angel:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2005
  5. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

I know.
    Are we suckers, or what? :cry:

6. Stan O'Kella

Stan O'Kella Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

I enjoyed Ep I not as good as the originals but still worthy of being in the Star Wars Universe, and Ep II is my all time favourite Star Wars film with Empire my second.

7. PsiCop

PsiCop Antonio gets the women...

Finally, another person who has Episode II as their favorite. Rock-on man :cool: ... It's such a strange feeling that I utterly love a movie which could have been improved upon in so many areas. :confused:

8. Ross.B

Ross.B Banned Banned

StarWars 3

when is StarWars 3 out in england? :D

9. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Have a look through the current threads on the subject ;)

10. Scotty Dog

Scotty Dog www.myspace.com/elhig

That's it you've done it now :p .

All 5 Star wars ep 3 threads have now been merged !!!!!

11. PsiCop

It comes out on the 18th over in the UK..... It's ok, though. We get everything else first mwahaha :p

Last edited: Mar 17, 2005
  12. Capt Ann

Capt Ann Valued Member

Don't you DARE tell me how it ends!!!!!!!

13. Alexander

Alexander Possibly insane.

14. Nrv4evr

Nrv4evr New Member

All that matters is this. Yoda .vs. Palpatine. :cool:

15. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

just saw the trailer and it kicks as*

CHEWIE!!! :D

16. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Rrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :D

Just watched the trailer!!! :Angel:

17. pernambucano

pernambucano New Member

looks dark, i like it...

18. wcrevdonner

wcrevdonner Valued Member

*Panting* and *drooling*

If the film is as good as the trailer Im going to wet my pants...I have a feeling Hayden might redeem himself ever so slightly in this one, he looks much more menacing, and doesn't sound like a thirteen yr old whose wotsits have just dropped...:D

19. PsiCop

It'll be awesome. I promise.

20. geves

geves Valued Member

who cares alot...

george lucas said darth vader will only appear in the movie for 2 minutes.
    with the past two movies we could see how over rated lucas' writting ability really is when he doesn't have great actors like harrison ford, carrie fisher, and mark hamill covering his "bad writting".

you want an example? episode 1... bad actors (for the most part) and his cliche crappy writting really shined through. IMHO.

but i will see episode 3, just for the CG and to see if he really can dig himself out of the quicksand I (and lots of other people) see him in. Lucas swears up and down that the the other 2 episodes are bad when not seen with the third one. I think he knows the first two were no good and he's doing his best to try and make the third successful.

but either way, i'm watching it for free (right bokata? :D ) and he's not getting my money and if it's horrible i can just leave.

personally i don't think that the first 2 were as bad as most people say. the writting was crap. but they both entertained me for the length of the movie and that's all a movie is supposed to do (even if it's not good).

all in all this movie has a lot to live up to. but at least we all get to see samuel L. jackson die just kidding.... not really. what a dirt bag for demanding that he's the only one to have a different colored lightsaber. i'll treasure the moment when he bites the dust. :love: