Split-Kick style

Discussion in 'Kickboxing' started by speed_dragon, Jul 9, 2004.

1. speed_dragon

speed_dragon Valued Member

i have seen this style more often than not never in real life but i would love to learn it ..if some of u do nt know what im talking about then here's a few places where u can see first hand..Jackie Chan's "Who Am I" the 2 on1 seen when jackie is fighting the asian with the earring and the caucasian male with the legs the white guy is the one when i saw it there i fell in love with that style...another one is Violet on Tekken 4 he's the pretty boy type but is the assassin after the british boxer steve fox..and also in one of the billy blanks movies but since i really dont like him i cant remeber the name but jackie's movie is the best one ne one with ne info or input please reply if ur on the lower eastern seaboard of the us and study it please do tell where :yeleyes: :woo: :Alien:

2. hapkidofighter

hapkidofighter Valued Member

i thought the big white guy was just doing like tkd

3. oni_sensei

oni_sensei Valued Member

Erm...proper grammar and prounounciation would help, but from what I can tell, there's no specific style. A bit of Wushu, TKD, Capoeira, Karate, Hapkido. You need to find somewhere where you learn acrobatic moves and massive body conditioning (ie. flexibility).

4. speed_dragon

took TKD karate looking into hapkido around my area TKD and karate never taught me anything like that and i studied for years and not for the belt or dan just the art..what of this wushu u talking about

5. pokemaniac

pokemaniac New Member

uurrrmmm the assasin after steve fox in tekken 4 isn't violet it's nina (which turns out to be steve's mum) VIOLET HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH STEVE!!!

6. speed_dragon

beet the game again then tell me that i will do the same