(Split from Split from Dim Mak) Blooming Lotus

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by Grimjack, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

LOL, you read my mind. :D

Really bad for you, but so good! The banned it in alot of pubs and clubs here though. :cry:

2. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Listen guys. I've watched posters on other forums literally spend years trying to get something satisfactory out of Blooming Lotus. Why do you think those ended in bannings?

Don't waste your time. If you don't agree with her (and really, you have good reason not to), just state your counterpoint and get on with your life. If you're worried about others taking her points as doctrine, then provide convincing arguments to the contrary. But trying to wring something out of her is really a waste of some perfectly good minds.

Just my opinion.

Stuart

3. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Very good points!!!

Anyone else in agreement for locking the thread?

She will not answer questions put to her she intentionally writes poorly written posts and is arrogant and insulting to pretty much everyone who asks her to substantiate her comments. IMHO she does this for attention as she says she is not getting into a discussion but then does various things to avoid the issue at hand so as to keep the focus on her!!

Definitely time to lock this particular thread!!!!

4. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

I dunno, leaving this thread open can give a good reference point for anyone else asking about her claims. point to this thread and say "look, it's still open, she still hasn't answered anything, draw your own conclusion". If it was locked, BL could always say she was about to answer when we locked it, so I think it serves a better purpose being left open.

From a purely malicious point of view of course :D ;)

5. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

er I will point out that we are into the mid 60's with the posts she's had plenty of time to answer.....

6. Aegis

Oh I know. But if the potential exists for the questiosn to be answered at any time, there's no excuse for her later if she decides to claim that her answers weren't allowed because the thread was closed. If the thread disappears through inactivity, then fine, but ideally I think it should stay open for the reasons I've given.

7. Grimjack

Grimjack Dangerous but not serious

Good point. We all know that she is going to make more claims that she can't back up. If this thread is open and can be used as a reference, it could help keep the flow of conversation centered on the orignal subject, instead of letting Blooming Lotus turn it into something about herself.

In fact, if she makes unusual claims you could always cut them off from the original thread, move them here and leave a note as to what you have done in the original thread. Every time Blooming Lotus makes a claim, it ends up in this thread. As much as she will try to ignore this thread, she can't get away with disrupting the board with her multiple claims.

Of course BL is going to whine and complain and talk about her need for privacy. But for the sake of the rest of the baord, she should either be ready to back up what she says or be silent about the whole matter.

8. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Okayyy... But when you're lying on your deathbeds wondering where the time went and how you'd managed to squander your youths, don't say I didn't warn ya. :D

9. Aegis

I'm spending my youth training, playing poker (currently up $30) and wondering how to get a job :)

10. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

All noble pursuits. And if you're currently up to $30, we can probably rule out professional poker. ;)

11. NaughtyKnight

$30? LOL thats our entrance fee. ;) :D

12. Aegis

Up to $49 now.

13. NaughtyKnight

You playing on the net?

On the subject on BL.

Your lucky the Admins are much better on here than other sites, if this was any other site, you'd be banned long ago. :woo:

14. Blooming Lotus

Blooming Lotus Banned Banned

Actually , it's a dissertation ( just a few thousand words more than a thesis ) and I stil have a good few months to subit it 9 des[ite rigt to use the title ).

AS for being lasughed at , I don't give two ........... hoot, because Imo it just makes you silly fools.

As for non - disclosure of personal details, ..........it's not demanded of anyone else here and being under the microsc[poe I am here, I really don't appreciate the restiction in my life outside the forum............ between that and other "perportedly attractive or intersting " things about myself not so common in your own worlds, I'm in serious research after all ( though you wouldn't understand because most of you are not ). I like to chat here and I enjoy the banter at times..........however to be banned because of your arrogance and circus entertainment desires, nonplusswes me. You're being juvinille and foolis.......and at the end of the day it just doesn't effect me.

PS : big deal about the spelling ..........many more respected do it here and elsewhere anyway............... unless you think you're a uni professor grading us for a deggree , just go take a ....................... hard course in realistic expectation.

see ya

Blooming Lotus

( btw : who the bejeez has a thread in their honor anyway???) crazy support crew :woo: :rolleyes: :bang: :cool:

15. Blooming Lotus

The phd title you get as soon as you qualify based on extraneous field experiences and qualifications ( and exy fee payment!!!!!! ) . And FYI oh MR. NO1 gangster :rolleyes: ( translation ...... I'd like to intimidate ppl with self indulged rubbish) , I spend at times 6 - 8 12 12 hrs a day training and work and devote as many to study and associate assesssment and appropriate language and concept analysis and choice and respective phrasing to transgress the bus load of many nation and state and time lined information I've gathered so you ( with your extremely loud and intimately spiritual calls and pleas to be informed of something to help your understanding progresses ) to find mutual and appropriate ground to be accepted . I work as hard as rain which is as hard as i study. i do it bro9ke , I do it sick , and I train through it and travel to any country I need to and smell basd and look bad and often don't sleep more thasn a couple of hours a night for months all alone in forgein countries with only myself and martial skill and buddhist insights to keep me alive to bring the information to you that aspparently not many ppl are so willing to persue for themselves..............let alone share.............. and I drink ( wine or nips of wiskey ....or bai jiu) .........alone and daily and sometimes make typos because of it but know it's a neccessary component of my best health and immunity and thionk you're silly for not taking it on board yourself! ( Haven't you heard of prostate cancer for crisssakes!!!???!! :bang: ).

I met up with one my oldest and dearest childhood friends ( now a longservice Aus militray service man highly trained , skilled and experienced in hand to hand combat and weaponary etc and real-life life jeopardy situations btw ) who tells me they ( with their back up crews and platoons ) carry upi to 60 ish kgs for 20 kms a stint ( because4 asnyo furter and their support crews are too far away) . Well I carried 90 + alone and lighter bw'd and had no back up crew to wait for or call on........... and also met life and death armed assailants looking for blood................and to bring this paper to the less enthused world. Your poinion nor membershgips nor even belts if it came down to it mean much to me................ getting the job done as I see fit.

Same reason I won't fight troublemakers in the street ...................

I have nothing to prove and exercising right to njot play or to walk / run away , I have no problem with...

cheers and happy whatever it is you do.

Blooming tianshi lotus

Last edited: Jun 29, 2005
  16. Blooming Lotus

Why the hell would you think this is something you have right to know about me ???? I 've never even met you , let alone want to discuss my most intimate private life with ...............

speaking of unrealistic expectations ............you're dreaming and like hell I'll put up on it!!!!!!!!! :woo: :woo:

Lotus

17. NaughtyKnight

I get the longest paragraph (or should I say scentance, cause there isnt a definative ending to your ranting) which must mean you love me ;).

So you get your PHD before you even submit your thesis? LOLGASM, I think I might apply, whats the website? :D

What does fFyi mean? Is that some code, I thought the first letter in the word was supposed to be capitalised, not the middle :D.

And yes I am a gangster, the no1 gangster. I got that title online, probably the same place you get your titles. ;)

Kind of got lost for the next part, I dont read 8 line scentences too well.

You carried 90kgs? How many clothes do you need? Or was that all your study notes? :p

You have prostate cancer? I thought you were a chick. :Angel:

18. Blooming Lotus

Like hell you are hun , like hell you are !!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

btw : the 90 kgs were gifts formy daughter ,, mother and poor and under privildged children at home in aus............ I had a napsack of clothes for me ( tailor made as they were when they were from deng feng sport store ;) :) :D at even getting there ) and one of products and paperwork.

How's your maths then ???

still shaking my head ok and ..........................

see ya

Lotus

19. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Maybe because you ave put two different comments on the net regarding this and thus brought it to our attention!! you have invited us in by posting on here!! :bang:

20. NaughtyKnight

About as bad as your spelling. :Angel: :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.