(Split from Dim Mak) Relatiohship between IMA and the Bujinkan, is there one?

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by Lord Spooky, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Do you consider Bujinkan Taijutsu to be an internal art then??????

sorry if this is thread drift.

2. Lord Spooky

If you are really skilled though you can get him to buy you a beer :D

3. Blooming Lotus

Blooming Lotus Banned Banned

Yes.. and so does bujinkans Soke ( great grand master ) .

At the end of the day, it's all the same and only half there with internal understandings. I've already said more than I intended so peace

BL

Last edited: Jun 11, 2005
  4. Lord Spooky

Er could you please point me in the direction of a source for Hatsumi Sensei saying that he considers Bujinkan Taijutsu to be an internal art? or did you get this form him in person???

Why have you said more than you intened? If that was the case would you have not gone back and edited out the bit's you didn't want in?

Oh and Just wondering Blooming Lotus what experience have you got of Bujinkan Taijutsu???? As I'm having trouble following your last point about it being all the same but only half way there with internal understandings

Thank you

Last edited: Jun 11, 2005
  5. Lord Spooky

Still waiting for a response off you Blooming Lotus??????????

6. Blooming Lotus

:)rolleyes: @ foot stopming impatience and thinking you were important enough to drop everything else for !.........didn't even know you addressed me til this very moment :eek: :rolleyes: )

If you do know anything at all about bujinkan and this yrs syllabus as set by soke , you'll understand that taijutsu and pressure point striking is what we are actually doing this entire yr ( from one of 9 schools you'll no doubt be aware ) . Our hmwk is also to make peace zen style with the universe and hone some satori skills . I expect you also realise that bujinkan shares tcm and internal principals with many many others whohold the same. I'm not arguing with about it, because frankly I don't appreciate your tone , however , if you do some hmwk and take a humble seat at the ft of some of many who know more than you do, I'm sure you'll find your answers. :cool:

cheers

Blooming Lotus

Last edited: Jun 16, 2005
  7. Lord Spooky

Oh God it's Martial Talk all over again.

Ok thanks for the response it's as I expected you haven't answerd the question.....What is you experience in the Bujinkan and have you got a source stating that Hatsumi Sensei regards Bujinkan Taijutsu as an internal art if you have then great I'd like to see it as I imagine would other members of the Bujinkan.

Oh and btw we're always doing Taijustu no matter the theme for the year :rolleyes:

8. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Originally Posted by Blooming Lotus
    If you do know anything at all about bujinkan and this yrs syllabus as set by soke , (1) you'll understand that taijutsu and pressure point striking is what we are actually doing this entire yr ( from one of 9 schools you'll no doubt be aware ) . (2) Our hmwk is also to make peace zen style with the universe and hone some satori skills . (3)I expect you also realise that bujinkan shares tcm and internal principals with many many others whohold the same. I'm not arguing with about it, because frankly I don't appreciate your tone , however , (4)if you do some hmwk and take a humble seat at the ft of some of many who know more than you do, I'm sure you'll find your answers.

cheers

Blooming Lotus

Check the numbers above

(1) Is it? i thought this years theme was Gyokko ryu Happo bikken, rokushaku bo, Ken & Tachi, unless i am learning from a differnet teacher!!! :eek:

(2) What the hell is Satori Skillls in the bujinkan?

(3) Please explain?

(4) What school do YOU teach at then?

9. Lord Spooky

To be honest what I said wasn't that bad I just told you I was still waiting for a response to my question thats all.....I've seen others do the same. :)

Oh but I suppose it has given you an excuse not to engage in the "discussion" and not back up anything you've said hasn't it???

Yeah that's what I thought too ;)

10. Grimjack

Grimjack Dangerous but not serious

Where of course, she has been banned. She has also been banned from a few other sites for the same type of silliness. I am sure she believes it is due to a vast conspiracy.

Blooming Lotus, dear, let those with more knowledge about the subject matter talk about it and just sit back and learn. Some of these people have actually been training in a real dojo for more than a year!!! :rolleyes:

11. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Ask yourself this Grimjack, if she is a practicioner of the bujinkan, why does she steer clear of the ninjutsu forum? Bit strange that dont you think!! ;)

Looking at her profile though she's actually 30 so she's not a kid, maybe just mislead, maybe she's a babe??? :D

Hey lotus, post a picture of yourself for me!!!! :love:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2005
  12. Grimjack

Tsk, tsk.

Check her past posts. She did used to post in the ninjutsu section before you were made a moderator.

Coincidence? I think not.

A quick web search will reveal that her know- it- all behavior without any provable experience or knowledge spans several forums.

I hate to destroy someone's reputation, but someone outside the Bujinkan may actually think she knows what she speaks about and further destroy the amount of good information about ninjutsu on the internet. To those that think she is a good source worth listening to, I suggest trying to find out her provable experience with the Bujinkan for a start. If she won't give the name of a teacher to contact, ask why she would decline it. And ask why she was saying on martialtalk.com about how she was just starting to talk to a training group within the last year. Oh, and do that google search and find out just how many message boards she has been banned from. I am sure Michele thinks that everyone is just out to get her. But are you willing to take the word of someone who has been banned off of as many boards as she has?

13. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

This is a discussion on Dim Mak. Not Why or whether BL has been banned from various forums. Please get the discussion back on track before I have to go back and start deleting posts or locking this thread.

Oh, by the way, I've been made a Mod for this forum also. :D

14. Lord Spooky

Have to disagree a bit with you with you there Mr. K! The discussion was around Dim Mak which led onto BL’s comment about Taijutsu being an internal art, fair enough, I asked if she could show us why she thinks this. Well according to her Soke thinks it is. Great we all love reading his words so I asked could she point me in the direction of a source for this info and also what her background was in Taijutsu.

The idea that Bujinkan Taijutsu was an internal art was intriguing to me, hence the other thread I started. I wanted to see where she was coming from or if she was just name dropping and making out she knows about something but failing to back up her claims…………
    She has commented on similarites between Dim Mak & Bujinkan Taijutsu I would like to know her reasoning for this. This is where BL’s previous history comes in as she is exhibiting the same behaviour now that got her banned from Martial Talk.

Do I need to say more?

Do these two quotes make sense????? :confused: :confused:

IMHO She evades and comes out with nonsensical text in an attempt to detract from the issues raised. If I’m not mistaken this sort of thing gets stamped on when done over on the Ninjutsu forum????

He has a point ya know :D

So no this isn't about BL getting banned but about comments BL made on Dim Mak and Taijutsu. The fact that the behaviour that caused her to get banned else where is the same she's showing in this thread is relevant. She will not answer direct questions about points she's made. IMHO she skirts the edge of trolling. :bang: :bang:

Bloody Ninja everywhere :D

15. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

I understand your points Spooky, however, my intention is to get this thread back on track. BL is a non-issue. I know you started that other thread, great, if we get a good discssion going there. Otherwise, back on track here.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2005
  16. Lord Spooky

k boss :D

Er PT???

17. Blooming Lotus

I can give you a teacher... not this moment, but leave it with me and I'll come bacvk to you . unfortunately , I still ungeneroiudly think you're being uneducatedly opinionated but consideringthis yr we're focussing on one of several internaLLY CONCEPTED MEDIRIAn strike point tech sub arts and trhat as you know sokwe himself is a phd , mbsc, authtor and so on, I just honmestly think you're idiots, though I'm happy to humour you nontheless.

excuse frankness and cheers til then.

Apologies to your self inflated knowledge. :rolleyes: ( westerners)

BL

18. Grimjack

Huh? I normally do not complain about bad spelling and such, but the above post sounds like it was written by someone after a three day drinking binge.

And really, you should get your facts straight.

19. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Okay, we're still of target here. Back to the discussion that originally started this on this thread. Otherwise, well, you know the drill.

20. Defender

Defender New Member

K gang I figured I would try and pull the topic back to the last question I posted. Blooming Lotus answered, but it is always a good idea to have multiple answers which is what I was going for so,
    " What is your opinion of Dim Mak? What books would be good for educational reading? What do you think of E. montaigue"