Spencer Fisher Flying knee UFC 60

Discussion in 'Fight Discussions' started by beef, May 30, 2006.

1. beef

beef New Member

Hello,

Does anyone know where you can see a clip of Spencer Fisher Flying knee on Leonard Garcia at UFC 60?

ta

2. Sever

Sever Valued Member

I had a youtube of it but Zuffa have had it taken down :woo: There should be some gif's doing the rounds in the next couple of days, when I find one I'll post it
    Oh, and it was on Matt Wiman, not Leonard Garcia - Wiman was a last minute replacement :)

3. beef

beef New Member

wicked - such a great ending to the fight! I love that when someone's trying to act all hard then gets knocked out while they're doing it lol

4. Apotheosis

Apotheosis Valued Member

I don't know what your talking about...right before he was knocked out he got rocked and then tried to hide it...it seems to be instinctive for fighters as I have seen many do it.

Here is a clip of it(didn't watch it all so sorry if the quality is poor)

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/spencer fisher/video/207410

5. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Nice!
    :D

That guy ate that knee six ways till sunday. :p
    I thought for sure Spencer would get subbed when he spent so much time while giving the other guy his back.

Spencer be the man there with that flying knee. :D

6. xen

xen insanity by design

sweet.

7. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

Impressive move and exciting fight, far better than the fight that everyone expected to be good :D

8. beef

beef New Member

thanks for the link! Yeah he got rocked by right from Spencer but tried to hide it by dropping his gaurd and gesturing to the crowd that it didn't hurt, and while he was doing that, Spencer lept and let him eat knee lol