speci sigs?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by samuri-man, Aug 11, 2005.

1. samuri-man

samuri-man New Member

i havén't helped but notice people have special signicures may i ask what program is used for that?

if u don';t know what i'm on about knightcommander has one

2. TKD=FUN

TKD=FUN New Member

3. TalkMartialArts

TalkMartialArts Valued Member

The picture in the signature that some people have is not the avatar. The avatar is the picture next to the username.
    Usually, people use Photoshop to make signature pics. Even if you are a novice you can follow any of the thousands of photoshop tutorials on the net like this one to make your own signature. In some graphics forums you can simply ask some talented kid to make one for you. Google search.
    And here's a Photoshop tutorials website for all kind of tutorials.

4. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

And we old-fashioned (or cheap) types, who don't have Photoshop, use Microsoft Paint to make our sig pics. :D :D

5. Another Muay Thai Guy

Another Muay Thai Guy Valued member

A member called Boogz did them on request a little while back. Drop him a pm.

6. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Just a qualification -- Boogz didn't make my sig pic -- he only made the good ones. :)

7. thepunisher

thepunisher Banned Banned

I was told by knightcommander about boogz making...

..the sigs as I saw his so I simply send him a pm and asked him to make one for me. Except he warned me of one thing: he won't do sigs with copyrighted pictures.Meaning no more Jessica Albas ! :D Thats one reason I used my photo from the map photos section.

Christian

8. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

Hurray for knowing how to use photoshop!

9. Another Muay Thai Guy

Another Muay Thai Guy Valued member

Gah, he's such a spoilsport! :D :p (j/k)

10. TalkMartialArts

Samuri-man! I've made one for you. I 've never done signatures before. I just wanted to give it a try. If you don't want it it's fine. The kanji is for the word samurai.
    In case anyone wondering, I'm not taking any requests :) so please don't ask.

[​IMG]

11. Sam

Sam Absent-ish member

Even if i pay you?

No in all seriousness thats really good for a first try.....well done :)

12. TalkMartialArts

Now Samuri-man made me look like a fool and I feel embarrassed. Here I offer a signature pic for nothing and he doesn't even say "no, thanks". Well, he doesn't have to of course. And I'm not mad or anything. If any other "Samurai", or anyone else for that matter, wants it I can alter it for you then you can have it instead. First one to post gets it :)

And thank you shikkari for the compliment.

Now that's a nice one (third) Kinjiro Tsukasa :)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2005
  13. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Just for clarification, the sig with the blue-eyed white cat was done by Boogz! I'll probably be alternating it with the one I did.