songs that pumps you up.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by saikyou, May 22, 2004.

1. saikyou

saikyou New Member

any song that inspires you to train harder?

2. Mo Lung

Mo Lung Hard work!

I'm an old school metal fan. If I hear guitars start to thrash it makes me want to workout!

3. saikyou

saikyou New Member

mine would be those 80's rock songs from artists/bands like joe satriani, yngwie malmsteen, survivor, slayer, europe, etc. here are some songs from my playlist as of now: final countdown, mighty wings, moment of truth, rising force.

4. Meshugener87

Meshugener87 New Member

"killing in the name of" by rage against the machine

5. Nrv4evr

Nrv4evr New Member

any rocky song, especially "eye of the tiger" and the rocky theme song.
    i used to listen to metallica, but no new albums, so they got old.

6. Ghost Frog

Ghost Frog New Member

Same here. I've got those on the mp3 player I use when I'm at the gym, along with:
    X gonna give it to ya - DMX
    Lose Yourself - Eminem
    Move on Up - Curtis Mayfield
    Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen (My martial arts mantra!! :D)
    Tubthumping - Chumbawamba
    Nothing - A
    Alive - POD

And some others that I'm too embarrassed to mention. :)

7. saikyou

saikyou New Member

yeah. love that too. survivor did a lot of nice tracks for martial art inspired movies. i think 2 for rocky and one for karate kid.

8. Twimyo Jirugi

Twimyo Jirugi Me, but not

I'm the same as Mo Lung. once a kick ass, thrashy riff screams out of the speakers, I'm read to go!

Particular songs:
    Slayer - Angel of Death
    Exodus - Wars is My Shepherd

9. FireMedic

FireMedic New Member

I have a mix on a cd I burned that I listen to. Lincon Park, Trapt, Papa Roach, Fu man Chu (evil eye), metalica, van halen, Eminem, and a variaty of techno.

10. Albert

Albert Banned Banned

Ghost frog, if anything i'd think your songs would make me want to sit on a couch and eat potatoe chips until i died. :)

Any music heavy, fast, and aggressive gets me pumped. Slipknot, FATA, HateBreed, stuff like that. Oh yah, and definately some good techno! But i hardly ever listen to music when working out.

11. Koryo

Koryo Valued Member

Okay, now to destroy any respect I may have previously had.

Anyone here seen "Mulan?" Anyone remember that song "be a man?" Well for whatever reason that seems to really inspire me. Now if you'll excuse me (slinks off to hide in corner)

12. dragon_bunny

dragon_bunny Valued Member

we warm up to music and some times eye of the tiger comes on.. it makes for one very surreal warm up!!
    music always gets me ready to train but have to say watching jackie chan or Martial Law tends to make me want to be better hehe :D

13. Bruce_Wee

Bruce_Wee New Member

mission impossible theme

14. Twimyo Jirugi

Twimyo Jirugi Me, but not

You think they're heavy, fast and aggressive? Man, you need to listen to some more metal. First rule: "Extreme" Metal and Hardcore are in no way, any of those.

If you want fast.............Children of Bodom, Stratovarius, Dream Theater
    If you want heavy..........Morbid Angel, Bathory, Hypocrisy (first two albums)
    If you want aggressive....Deicide, Akercocke

15. Ghost Frog

Ghost Frog New Member

Sounds like a good night in. ;)
    I like stuff that keeps a steady rhythm and doesn't change speed too much so that it becomes hypnotic.

16. Nikeolls

Nikeolls New Member

To get myself pumped i listen to Meteora, Linkin Park at full volume, it makes my blood rush :woo:

17. prodigy

prodigy New Member

this is pretty typical of me but for me and many other youthful guys, dragon ball z music is the best for training.
    if u go here, the only good one is called(vegeta dragon ball z theme english)
    there are way way way way better dbz ones and that is more soft core but its good download is extremely quick, on my pc u click and listen so here there are way better ones though:
    http://www.thesaiyanelite.co.uk/index.php?tse=multimedia/music

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE: if anyone can find any good dbz music, like super saiyan transformation music or hyperbolic time chamber music or anything good can they please post a link...thnxthnx
    DBZ

Last edited: Jun 17, 2004
  18. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

Scarlet recalls there was already a thread like this. Once again, the song that will pump anyone up, from Lil John and the Eastside Boyz ...

From the windows to the walls
    Till the sweat drip down my balls
    All the females crawl
    All Skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet
    All skeet skeet skeet skeet

19. prodigy

prodigy New Member

u stole my sig.
    anyway,....DBZ?

20. The Walker

The Walker Unregistered User

The final countdown? :( *pukes*