SKH Quest & Hatsumi's Bujinkan

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu Resources' started by kouryuu, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garth

garth Valued Member

So OK lets do this.
    I shall not reply to anything else on this thread, and lets hope others don't too, and then the moderators can close the thread. Or why not do it now.

and lets wait and see what happens.

Gary Arthur

2. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

LOL

I think the thread has made a productive turn, I love Blackadder :D

Keeping up with the blackadder theme.

I can see it now! Toshindo HQ; a student asks about the board being taken down and gets the following response:

"We didn't receive any messages, and Captain Hayes definitely did not have his board taken down, or shoot this delicious plump-breasted pigeon,"

Sorry couldn't resist it :D :D

Last edited: Nov 15, 2006
  3. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Boom?

For those who have no idea what we're talking about, here's a clip of Blackadder Goes Forth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UTHZW2zTfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UTHZW2zTfs[/ame]

4. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Seriously though, let's all just drop it. MAP is rapidly becoming somewhere I think twice about visiting instead of the first thing to do every morning.

None of us are ever going to agree from whichever side of the argument we happening to be shouting from. They're all old arguments being warmed over again and again.

Let's all just agree to seek damnation in the manner of our own choosing and respect the freedom of others to do the same without our interference.

5. Lord Spooky

That's almost sig worthy!

6. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

I agree, let`s close it until next year when Gary and/or Captain Birdseye go to Japan.

7. Lord Spooky

If the general consensus is to close it, as it seems to be then I'll go with that!
    It may help encourage other discussion anyway.

If anyone feels a desperate need to open it just let me know.

As the PM system is down at the moment can anyone who wishes this to remain open let me know via the chit chat thread. If there are enough then I'll open it.

However if this stays closed then I do not want to see these arguments being repeated in other threads. As someone has already said this was created to stop that from happening in the first place.

Cheers

Last edited: Nov 15, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.