Since Server move... slowdowns

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by TheCount, Oct 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

We aren't technically at war with bullshido... it's just a friendly rivalry (because their server works :p)

2. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

BUt to be fair..look whats on it!

3. Angelus

Angelus Waiting for summer :D

LOL....well all i can say is bullshido is one of a kind lol

4. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

MAP is lightening fast for me today....

5. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I had an extra gigabyte of ram placed in the server last night at around 3am.

I need to know if its helped or not.

Since people feel strongly enough to fill almost 22 pages with complaints about the speed, can you let me know here if the site is performing better.

6. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Definitely been a lot better today,and can even get back on the homepage for the first time in quite a while. :)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2007
  7. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Not a single problem so far today. :love:

8. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Far better today thank you.

9. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Yes better, first time I tried to get on, it was on the page, Kool.

Yep banned from bullshido, told me to take it to MAP and request a review...

Sort of like an appeal to a higher court. So obviously they consider you better than them. ;) True.

I never want to go back, I am content :D There are some here that post there though, UK, hint. ;)

10. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

How did you manage to get banned from Bullshido? Did they find out that you are over 16? :confused:

11. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

Banned from there well that is an achievement..

12. Angelus

Omg Map Is Perfect Today!!!!
    Ty Saz!!!

13. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

Ditto

14. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Yes, true that is what they found out, all that I told them was true and then they banned me. Said, I crossed over the line by posting a statement in a couple of threads that was the same. LOL Similar to here.

No posting the same arguement in more than one thread. Something to do with being a troll. (To lure and then to catch)...LOL

15. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

LMAO!!! the idiots at Bullshido calling someone a troll when that's what they do elsewhere, priceless.

16. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

MAP I must conceed has been working a beaut today :D Everything has loaded so much faster

17. Angelus

lol makes you wonder...are they like 10yrs old???
    uggh i dont like bullshido anyways... i've always been a MAPPER :D

18. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

I believe the slowness is self induced. To many quoting, and then doubling, tripling+++ the amount of bits/bytes needed to converse. Taking up space and more gigs needed.
    If you are going to be "Martial Arts Planet", you need to be enviromentally observent. IMHO... :D :D

Maybe I am not quite correct, but we don't need all the huge quotes (IMHO) when we are discussing a subject.

If it is confusing copy and paste. Seems like many love to argue for arguements sake and argue each and every line :eek: Pretty intense.

19. Bahng Uh Ki

Bahng Uh Ki Valued Member

I think MAP has been working great. No slowdowns, pages load quicky, and first time.

Thanks!!

20. xen

xen insanity by design

yeah, seems to have done the trick, no blank pages all day

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.