Silat in glasgow?

Discussion in 'Silat' started by teh_lam3, Mar 14, 2007.

1. teh_lam3

teh_lam3 New Member

Hi, does anybody know of a silat instructor in glasgow (other than krause) preferably south side of glasgow. I also read that there might be something at the steiner school near kelvin hall anyone know if this still is the case since the website seems to be down. Any info appreciated.
    tia

2. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

ha ha ha ha except Krause. You have no idea how many times that line is spoke in the Glasgow MA community.

The Bear.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2007
  3. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

And going back how long.

4. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

5. Gajah Silat

Gajah Silat Ayo berantam!

6. fire cobra

fire cobra Valued Member

going back as long as the 1980s! he he,and i dont live in glasgow! :)

7. teh_lam3

teh_lam3 New Member

thanks guys will check it out

8. Jerome Blanes

Jerome Blanes Member

Silat in Glasgow

I was scheduled to start teaching in Glasgow this April, but have again been delayed. I'm still in Malaysia. But it is certain I will start this year and no later.
    Several gyms/studios in Glasgow have asked me to make their venue our homebase. Keep an eye on our website and of course we will let everybody know when we start. Just to be very clear: We have nothing to do with anything racial, political or religious. If you are looking for that then go elsewhere.
    Link removed. Sorry, no advertising.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2012
  9. Jerome Blanes

Jerome Blanes Member

I was scheduled to start teaching in Glasgow this April, but have again been delayed. I'm still in Malaysia. But it is certain I will start this year and no later.
    Several gyms/studios in Glasgow have asked me to make their venue our homebase. Keep an eye on our website and of course we will let everybody know when we start. Just to be very clear: We have nothing to do with anything racial, political or religious. If you are looking for that then go elsewhere.
    Link removed.

the URL is actually:
    Link removed. Sorry, no advertising.

10. kuntaoer

kuntaoer Valued Member

Jerome,
    Dude, still stuck in Malaysia I see.. Drop an email to my little rock on the isle of thieves in the middle of the Pacific.. Have a lot to share with you since my return..

11. Jerome Blanes

Jerome Blanes Member

Mate, yeh, still stuck here but flying out the first week of September.
    Tickets are booked. Other projects are buzzing too link removed. The Nicolaes Petter biography is coming out soon link removed. That's the 17th century wrestler from Amsterdam. For that I will have to do a presentation and maybe even reveal a plaquette on a building in Amsterdam in December, and I will try and to promote the book at the Glasgow traditional European Martial Arts conference about the RL Scott armory collection in September.

12. Jebat

Jebat Valued Member

13. Jerome Blanes

Jerome Blanes Member

In Scotland now mate..

14. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Been hearing good things about your class Jerome. Hope it all works out.

The Bear.