Sikaran & Yaw Yan

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by ranger, Feb 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wanlu99

wanlu99 Yaw-Yan and MuayThai Fan

RedBagani

" Wanlu, wittingly or unwittingly, became a spokesman for Yaw Yan propaganda when he brought out photos of Tadefa allegedly being "punished and eventually knocked out". The photos do not show that. The face of the person being hit by Zapata is not clearly seen. That person could be anyone, including Wanlu himself. "

Dear Redbagani...

It may be difficult to accept it but the picture is Tadefa being hit smack on the face by Zapata...you cant see the face because Zapatas foot is all over it...you can match your picture and mine...check the ring...the background...the refereee...Tadefa's pants...Zapata's shorts etc...NOTE THAT TADEFAS HEEL IS RAISED TO THE GROUND BECAUSE OF THE HIT...

I am wrong when i said that it was a ko...and that Zapata won...but my pictuers show that Zapata dominated the fight...yours only show the decision which according to Zapata himself was a hometown decision...Zapata repeatedly asked for a rematch but was never given to him...

I understand that you think Tadefa dominated that fight...you claim that you were there and I respect it...But I will have to think otherwise for Zapata has a very good record to show...Zapata defeated a lot of very Good fighters mostly via KO...including a lot of BIGGER AND HEAVIER FIGHTERS FOR NOBODY IN HIS WT CATEGORY WANTED TO FIGHT ZAPATA...HIS RECORDS ALSO INCLUDES VICTORIES OVER FOREIGN FIGHTERS FROM THE USA,THAILAND,NIGERIA etc...Zapata TKO'd Claro Borja at the Pankration Challenge and TKo'd Tisoy Siscon of Bakbakan...I can add more names if you want...

As for YawYan students' loyalty to YawYan...we are all loyal followers of our teachers...you protect Mr Tadefa as if you honestly believed that Tadefa dominated that fight and its your opinion and again we respect it...

With all due respects...Id like to ask if you have other pictures of the Zapata -Tadefa fight that you can post here so we can include it in our Gallery...

ZAPATA IS UPSET WITH YOUR POST RE THE SILAT MASTER...CAN I ASK YOU TO PLS CLARIFY YOUR POST RE IT...IF IT WAS UNDER SILAT RULES, THEN IT MUST NOT BE A RECORD AGAINST ZAPATA or YAW-YAN...

You have to understand that we do not claim that Yaw-Yan fighters are unbeatable or Zapata cant be defeated but the YawYan Brotherhood in general has worked real hard to give Yaw-Yan the respect it dserves...and to promote Yaw-Yan worldwide. The record of YawYan in the ring or in the topadas and even in the streets only shows that YawYan is a style we YawYans are proud of...

Again...I PM my mobile number to you and now I ask you to pls PM your mobile number to me...

Hoping to sit down with you at the SEA Games...
    Coffee is on me...dont forget the sandwiches...

Thanks

Wanlu

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2005
  2. Scotty Dog

Scotty Dog www.myspace.com/elhig

As the same conversation is going on in 2 threads, consider this one closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.