sifu sardara singh khalsa- Birmingham

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by airweaver, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sardara singh

sardara singh Valued Member

SOME PEOPLE GET TO PEROSNEL

BECAUSE THEY FAILED IN BUSSINESS, OR FAMILLY DISPUTE, GET THEM SELFS IN FINANCE PROBLUMS,

FOR YOUR INFORMATION MR DAVID BERRY (AKA UNCLE JUN FAN)
    MR BALDIP SINGH IS NOT MY NEPHEW AT LIST HIS PARENTS BROUGHT HIM UP TO RESPECT OTHER AND GOOD MANNERS

MR DAVID BERRY YOU KNOCK OTHER DOWN DUE TO YOUR OWN MISAKES LOL

Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
  2. sardara singh

:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::cool:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
  3. robin101

robin101 Working the always shift.

:rolleyes:truly...the dialogue of a master of his art

4. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Wow a real war on MAP

CAll the old guard to bring the popcorn and drinks ..

Hey Slip. Knight come on down

Smurf

5. unclejunfan

unclejunfan Valued Member

To All

Thank you to all who posted and I am astonished I posted at all as I did move on 18 months ago. Obviously, though I have not read all of Sardara Singh Khalsa's post, I was incorrect in my thinking and merely a bitter, failed businessman who didn't train anywhere near enough to deserve higher grading - and obviouly upset all those around me. For this information I humbly thank him and wish himself and his current students much future growth and achievement.

Kindest regards

David

6. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Good God, it's like someone transcribed a psychotic episode.

7. unclejunfan

Hi All

I like and respect Sardara Singh Khalsa enormously. Things did not work out between us and so, obviously, I am to blame... However. If I was so divisive why was I asked to proof read his wife's dissertation. If I am so bad why did I arrange trucks to move his equipment around. I felt proud to take my fellow students to seminars/competions and see them compete. There are a lot of guys who I am still in touch with and I am truly sorry it has come to this.

You can probably see that my writing is correct and - no issue intended - Sardara Singh Khalsa has raised many spurrious clams - in broken English.

I refute all of these - apart from the goat on my foot, which, in fact, was 'gout' - I've suffered for about 20 years but visited the doctor in Jan. 2009 and have never suffered since.

I did not, and would never, pay people or go to the Phils (for 4 not 2 weeks) to 'buy' a black belt. If I am good enough I will attain one, if not - who cares).

It is true that I have struggled in business recently but my licence says I joined in 2004 and stopped going around April 2009. Maths don't add up.

Petty I know but as an extremely failed businessman and martial artist I would like to speak up for myself.

Sardara Singh Khalsa has no need to respond - and I trust he will not. I will never, hopefully, post again, as there is no need. I have no venom towards him as he taught me a lot and introduced me to amazing people.

I give utmost respect to his long - term students and apologise if I insulted you.

Take care and 'keep the faith' - a Northern soul term I am sorry.

David

8. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

Not wanting to really get involved between this bad feeling between Dave and Sunny both of whom I have met and I know Sunny quite well. But there has been a suggestion here that some how a black belt can be bought at the Doce Pares HQ in Cebu? The answer to that implication is no it can't. I was in Cebu when Dave was there. He was invited to a couple of functions with me and GM Diony and trained at the HQ whilst I was there. At no time was the subject of a black belt ever brought up and it would not have been for the simple reason Dave did not know the 5 year black belt curriculum and certainly did not have enough time to learn the material even though he was training every day which is understandable.

Dave trained and then went home.

I hope that clarifies that mute point.

Best regards
    Pat

9. Simplicity

Simplicity Valued Member

Oh no, on this side of the pond as well... (o_0)

10. Pat OMalley

It's been on this side of the pond for many years unfortunetly which is one of the reasons I dropped using the JKD name back in the early 90's but fortunetly following in the footsteps of the British Council of Kali Eskrima Arnis Instructors which has helped to unite 90% of the FMA here and wipe out the vast majority of the politics. The UK JKD Alliance has recently been set up to try to do the same for JKD here in the UK and I am sure with time it will have the same effect. www.ukjkd.com

Best regards
    Pat

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  11. unclejunfan

To all
    A big thank you to Pat OMalley for his sage words. I have always viewed martial arts as a journey not a destination - even though I got into it a little later in life than most of you. We can't all be 'Masters', but the journey will bring many benefits even if you never achieve a high grading. GM Diony and his family - and also his instructers - treated me with the utmost respect whilst I was there and I reciprocated. I took GM Diony and some of his instructers/students out for a meal on my birthday and also visited GM Diony's home for meals on a few occassions.
    Once again I thank Pat OMalley for his input.
    Regards
    David
    PS. The username 'unclejunfan' was created to amuse my young nephews (whom Sardara has met). I certainly never meant an insult as I was led to believe that jun fan means; I will return/be back. If this is not the case and I have offended anyone... I apologise.

12. sardara singh

:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:
    MR DAVID BERRY YOU CAME ON HERE MADE COMMENTS ABOUT ME AND ABOUT MR BALDIP SINGH. ? (THEN YOU SAYING YOU HAVE RESPECT FOR ME LOL) (JOKE)

I like and respect Sardara Singh Khalsa enormously. Things did not work out between us and so, obviously,

MR DAVID BERRY NO ONE BLAMED YOU. YOU BLAMMING YOUR SELF ITS YOUR CONCIOUS YOU NEEDS DEALING WITH ?

I am to blame... However. ? (MR DAVID BERRY THATS YOUR PREROGATIVE IF YOU WANT TO BLAM YOUR SELF ?

MR DAVID BERRY YOU LEFT OF FREE WILL NO ONE KICKED YOU OUT SO OUR TEACHER STUENT RELATIONSHIP FINISHED ALL THE BEST TO YOU

MR DAVID BERRY YOU HELP BECAUSE YOU DID THE RIGHT THING AT THE TIME, WHAT EVER WAY YOU HELPED DOE'S DO NOT MEAN I AM DEBTED TO YOU.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MR DAVID BERRY IF YOU HELPED, DOE'S THAT MEAN I AM DEBTED THING, U LEFT END OF STORY. (HERE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL GUILTY)
    If I am so bad why did I arrange trucks to move his equipment around. I felt proud to take my fellow students to seminars/competions and see them compete.

WHEN YOU LEFT THINK REMBERBACK WHEN YOU PHONED MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT CALLING MR BALDIP SINGH NAMES ETC, PURE JEALOUSY.

MR BALDIP SINGH HE SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT YOU AGAIN YOU COME HERE KNOCKING HIS NAME DOWN ON THIS FORUM ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  13. unclejunfan

Thank you Sir.
    Truly I am a terrible bitter person but I truly admire the years of dedication you have devoted to your many martial arts. I at my late time in life cannot do this. I am grateful, however, that you alerted me to Sifu Dave Carnell - in your words the most knowledgeable advocate of JKD in this country. I have no malice with yourself or Bal. I liked you both and if we meet again I would offer to shake your hands - the response is up to you.
    Take care
    David

14. sardara singh

MR DAVID BERRY YOU SAID HERE 3 WEEKS LOL WHO TELLING THE UNTRUTH HERE
    I had an interview and received my first grading in three weeks - the fastest he had ever given so I must have been great (LOL OK). I received 2 more gradings in the next year (More fom GM Danny Guba in Eskrima, a great man and I have spent a Month training in Cebu City at the headquarters.

AS FAR I AM CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR GRADES DO NOT BOTHER'S ME, YOU NOW THE TRUTH SO DO I ?
    YOU CAN CLAIM ANYTHING U WISH ITS YOUR LIFE BE HAPPY HAPPY

MR BALDIP SINGH BEEN WITH ME 10 YEARS HE HAD NO SPECIAL TREATMENT MORE THEN YOU DID I DO NOT NOW WHY YOU HATE OR JEALOUSY OF HIM WHY YOU BRING HIS NAME UP FOR ?
    was his nephew... who seemingly got 8 grades in one day.

YOU WAS THERE WHEN HE RECIVERED HIS APPRENTICE INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATE
    MAY BE YOU COULD NOT BEAR TO SEE IT HANGING IN THE GYM,

A few years back Sardara went to train (for his license) with Jerry Poteet.

WHY WOULD I BEGGED YOU TO GO WITH ME? WHEN YOU CAN GO ON THE AIRPLANE ON YOU OWN
    He asked (begged ) me to go but I just could not.

I TOOK MR BALDIP SINGH WITH ME SO I CAN WORK WITH WHO UNDERSTAND THE MECHANICS AGAIN HERE YOU SHOW PURE JEALOUSY. FOR YOU INFO JERRY WAS WELL PLEASED WITH HIS STATUS.
    He took his nephew, xxx, who embarresed him and nearly meant him losing his accredditation.. I could say more but I won't.
    If i took you mybe i would have ?

THAT YOU PREROGATIVE WHO SAID YOU WELCOME BACK ANYWAYS (LOL)
    I will never deal with Sardara Singh Khalsa or Baldip Singh again - and through this will become far better in Martia Arts.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  15. unclejunfan

Thank You sir
    I believe I have no grades and I wish no disrespect to yourself or Baldip.
    Regards
    David
    PS. From your posts you have many long term students and your school is a success. I was wrong and will apologise and shake your hand when I see you again.

16. sardara singh

17. sardara singh

To Mr David Berry I do not have any bad feelings towards for you, you moved on as far as I am concerned.
    what ever grade you have is your achivement you got you left of your own reason.

I wish you ALL THE BEST IN LIFE for better or worse who knows what a head of life.

I enjoyed your friendship having you as a student THANK YOU for the times you helped me when I need help with your truck etc.

I DID NOT COME HERE TO PUT ANYONE DOWN JUST TO SPEAK THE TRUTH AND TO PUT THE RECORD STRAIGHT.

I NEVER HAD OR HOLD BAD ILL FEELINGS TOWARDS YOU OR TOWARDS ANY OF MY FORMER STUDENTS WHO LEFT I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST TO YOUR FUTURES

18. Pat OMalley

Hi Sunny I trust you are well. To cover your comment.

But unfortunetly the way you wrote it gave the implication that this was so. Inwas clarifying that it is not and that Mr Berry at no time raised the subject in Cebu and the subject of him testing for or receiving a black belt at the HQ was never discussed. I know this because I was there during his training as one of my senior students was training and testing for her 2nd degree black belt at the time.

But if you also check my other posts I also said 'if you leave a group. Leave with dignity' I also pointed out that any reasons are your own and that one persons JKD is not another's.

Yes Mr Berry has also implied certain things that maybe he should not have and you have every right to defend yourself. Which you have but looking at your posts you seem to now be adding fuel to the fire. There is obviously bad feeling for whatever reason and you I think have made your point to which as far as I can see Mr Berry has appologised.

But back to my orriginal point. It maybe the way you have written your response but it certainly looked to me that you implied that the DP HQ sold black belts and unfortunetly it is not the first time I and others have heard this from the branch you are involved with hence I felt there was a need for a little clarity.

What goes on between you and Mr Berry is between you two and I get the feeling it has very little to do with JKD or Doce Pares.

People need to find their own paths and have no real need to blame others for their own choices in who they train with and how.

Best regards
    Pat

19. sardara singh

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN THE SEEKER

The truth is only true when one continually trains as a student.

This is what makes him perfect person and student and teacher, his studys the arts continues without pause, and his perspectives is always one of humility and constant learning.

He is quick to suggest that his word is neather gospel or truth nor necessary truth,
    but only the perspective.

Its the responsibility of the student's resonsability to sort out perspective from the truth study, train, practice, train with realism, and purpose.

The truth really matters.

Many within martial arts communitys and sadly, but truthfully, still funcation in astagnant world.

It should be understood that with the assistance of a teacher many roads become open to a practitioner.

It is often all easy to exist in a closed enviroment, lost in our own little world of delusion,

Unfortunatley fear, anger, jealousy, Argument becomes a hindrance to growth and learning.

my JKD is not your JKD we all have our own personel growth and development. doe's no mean end off road.

Some paths on the correct path and some on the incorrect path,

Its is not for everyone to be without guidance.

Only a few (and they are exceptional) make this journey to wisdom without the teacher.

You must have EXTRAORDINARY passion, patience, and self discpline to make a journey alone.

The goal must be undersood, definitive, and no diversion can be acknowleged or permitted if you to attain ENLIGHTMENT with in the acknowledged.

The permitted if you are to attain enlightment within the sphere of a chosen art.

This is a very difficult road to travel and not many are made for it.

Also there is no guarantee that you will attain perfection.

It must all come from inside you without any preconceived notions on your part.

SIFU SINGH KHALSA

20. sardara singh

Thanks pat for your advice Speak Soon take care :hat::hat::hat::hat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.