Shuriken help!

Discussion in 'Koryu Bujutsu' started by birchy, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

I would think Norman or your teacher at the Dojo would be able to help you out with recomendations for suppliers.

2. Kid Moe

Kid Moe Peace that don't belong

3. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

You just KNOW some misguided teenagers are carrying them, for there "real life protection". I feel really sorry for them. :(

4. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

The bottom two? Probably.

Im sure tons of teenagers want to make-believe they can dissappear in a puff of smoke, too.

5. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Am still in charge though (allegedly lol)

6. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Birchy if we haven't met then i'll be down to Harlow on the 18th December, if you look at my website it will give you info on the Meifu Shinkage Ryu in which i study and have an official KeikoKai here in Huddersfield

7. Dean Winchester

It's when the n00bs ask who that smelly old bloke in the corner is that you have to worry.

8. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Uncalled for but very true haha

9. poryu

poryu Valued Member

10. poryu

poryu Valued Member

11. Dean Winchester

Poryu isn't that your site?

I did wonder about Budowepons, I seem to recall there being some threads on e-budo about it a few years back.

12. poryu

poryu Valued Member

Hi

13. Banpen Fugyo

Ive ordered plenty of times, he's always come through with really nice work.

He is a single guy working out of his house so on occasion a few of my items took longer than I wanted them to, I wont disagree with that.

14. Banpen Fugyo

Oops, well obviously its been a while since I've bought anything so I guess my info is a little outdated.

15. poryu

poryu Valued Member

Wow single am I you need to let my Mrs know LOL. Migiths top her moaning at me when i want to go out with the guys for a beer

Dont work out of the house I actually do have a proper workshop

LOL:cool:

16. poryu

poryu Valued Member

Yes I think so LOL

But please do have that chat with my Mrs LOL

17. Banpen Fugyo

Oh thats you? Weird, never knew that.

And I meant single as in no helper monkeys, not single like a sad lonely man alone with this weapons. :)

And for some reason I thought you worked outta your house, or shed... or something of that nature. Guess Im just full of bs like usual.

18. poryu

poryu Valued Member

HI

I did start off in the house. Didnt go down too well due to the mess. But when I moved there was a brick buliding in the garden which I converted to a nice workshop. No more bitching anymore LOL, all the mess and junk is in there with me in my little private domain. I started doing only senban as a favour to my own students and my friends students and it just grew from there. i think there is about 130 different items on the website now with about another 15 to be added this coming week.

19. Banpen Fugyo

Glad to hear, good luck with it all... Hopefully I can scrounge up some dough and make another order soon.

20. Fushigina neko

Fushigina neko Valued Member

I agree, throwing spikes are far more accurate. And easy to make too.