Should I do boxing?

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by Bruce_Lee93, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I think he is. He's already been on ColaMike's thread having a pop at me and ruining what should have remained all about ColaMike.

2. tkd GU

tkd GU Valued Member

I'm not doing it to specifically for the purpose of annoying others, I honestly like the conversation.

3. tkd GU

tkd GU Valued Member

You really don't see how that could have been taken offensively? I wanted to see how he'd react before I said anything. How is my nit-picking any more wrong than what you did?

4. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

This thread is so off topic . . . .

5. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Poor kid was only 16 judging by his user name. Great age to start boxing. Probably back on his Xbox by now sick of all the old guys bitchin'

6. Doublejab

Doublejab formally Snoop

Cos everyone thinks you're an idiot?

7. Moi

With potential. Just has to forget all the crap his instructor has been feeding him. Fish, ponds an' all that

8. Bruce_Lee93

Bruce_Lee93 Martial Movie Addict

Hey! For your information, I'm 17, I don't have an Xbox, and I love bitchfights

9. Yohan

Everyone comes to this website with undeveloped ideas. I had them. You had them, and we all evolved and adapted because of the atmosphere here. Writing your ideas down and debating them requires you to be able to rationalize them to yourself. If you can't rationalize them, you have to re-examine them. If you re-examine them and find them to be wrong, you have to change your mind.

The negative stimulus is getting snapped at my other members. The positive stimulus is acceptance of the group based on your confidence gained through consistent re-examination of your beliefs.

10. Yohan

You are a funny guy!

11. Moi

Are you boxing yet?

12. Doublejab

Doublejab formally Snoop

I would like to withdraw this, shouldn't have posted when I was knackered just before bed. He's just a little naive:)

13. Moi

You were probably right with the first post. Give yourself some slack!

14. Yohan

You are a big man Snoop.

15. Moi

Is this turning into another donkey thread?

16. Bruce_Lee93

Unfortunately no. I was going to take it up, but my dad said that there was no way he was going to drive me up. Since I don't feel like walking eight kilometres to the gym every tuesday and thursday, I'm gonna have to wait until I get my driver's licence
    PS: Yohan, do I detect a hint of sarcasm?

17. Moi

Around here they've a solution to all that nonsense. It's called a bus (I think)
    never actually tried one but I think they're a bit like a car only somebody else drives. They're bound to catch on up there shortly. Keep an eye out for them. Look like a cross between a car and a lorry

18. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Get a bicycle.

19. Moi

Kids 'eh?

20. Bruce_Lee93

Sorry Moi. I live in a rural area, so there's only two or three buses a day.