shoot the ball....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by TkdWarrior, Nov 7, 2002.

1. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

Shoot the Chi Ball....

ok here's this site...
    http://undergrounddragon.tripod.com/theunderground/index.html
    some excerpts...
    1. leviation
    First, you must realize that there is no gravity, just energy holding you down. This is because the negative and positive energies are coliding to heep you in place. Your body has the negative charges, while the energy coming down has the positive charges. Here's the effect.
    read more at http://undergrounddragon.tripod.com/theunderground/id24.html
    2. Ki Techniques :
    Stand in a fighting position. Feel the ki in your body. Now visualize roots shooting out of your feet and into the ground. Picture the roots planting into the ground and obsorbing ki. Then begin to visualize your energy merging
    with the Earth's energy.
    3. Ki Ball
    Cup your hands like you were holding a large baseball. Focus on your hara and the energy inside of it. Bring that ki up into your chest, then down your arms into your hands. When a descent amount of ki is in your hands, have it emerge out and meet in between to form a ball.
    read more at
    http://undergrounddragon.tripod.com/theunderground/id6.html
    -TkdWarrior-

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2002
  2. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

They should definitely make culling legal again.

3. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

oh i just noticed... the title should be "Shoot the Chi Ball" not "Shoot the ball"
    -TkdWarrior-

4. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

Is this really true, and possible. Because I've honestly heard that it is possible. But I just don't know. Any comments on that?

5. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

lol wotd why don't u try those technique n find out...
    seriously they works but only in Anime world ...
    -TkdWarrior-

6. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Yes WotD, and there are faeries too, and unicorns, and dragons...:D

7. Dragon_Princess

Dragon_Princess Princess Available

how about witches:confused:lol

8. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

LOL!

Couldn't agree more LOL!

9. Darzeka

Darzeka New Member

I'm kinda startled at the closed mindedness of people here... and the lack of thought.

Why do you dismiss all claims of chi or ki as fantasy and not possible?

When you come down to it all it is, is energy. We see the effects of energy every day with not a second thought. Electricity, Wind, fire, kinetic - these are some of ways we group them. While we can figure out what causes them and how to create them we still can't see them or have any idea what it is.

Ever done something that you didn't think you could?
    Ever seen someone do something that looked wrong?
    Have you ever thought what is really happening when you punch something?

You punch the bag, you are transfering the energy in your body into the bag. Why can't we just transfer this energy into the air before the bag? Why do we need to go through the whole motion of the punch? Why not just let our mind harness the energy and release it that way?

If we can't prove something does that mean it isn't true?
    The only thing that is certain in existence is that everything is possible and is happening somewhere.

10. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

I'm with you Darzeka......
    I have heard some really unbelievable stories about what chi can do, and these stories are claimed to be real.........
    Also, I have seen some amazing stuff on Gueness Book of world records, and other shows simular, that are claimed to be real.......
    I do feel, that some of these things, maybe some, does have some truth to it. If not all of them. A lot of it may be overexaduration...true, however, I beleive thru all of this is some truth, yet, it is something that our minds can not comprehend or understand, and probally none of us will be able to do in this life time:D :confused: :eek: :Alien: :Angel: ;)

11. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

anyone heard of distant reiki or distant pranic healing ??if not then try to figure out...
    i m still trying to find out something solid about makin balls n stuff... as far as transferring energy is concerned it's hav been done more than often...
    being skecptic to something doeesn't mean close mindedness...
    -TkdWarrior-