shidokan

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by Adam, Jul 26, 2003.

1. Adam

Adam New Member

Does anyone know or train in this style? It's supposed to be sort of a mix between kyokushin and muay thai, so it can't be bad can it? Any info?

www.shidokan.com

2. FISH

FISH New Member

Ahh thats the name I was thinking of in another thread I called it Shodokan oops :D I saw it years ago on TV it was brutal probably the best fighting I've seen on TV compared to Muay Thai fights.

3. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I've heard of it, if there's a class near you Adam, try it out. Its the sort of thing you'd probably like :D

4. SoKKlab

SoKKlab The Cwtch of Death!

They train like a bunch of pansies and i'm not convinced as to the quality of their Foot hygiene...

5. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

SoKKlab, can you elborate a little more, or if you don't wanna post it here, drop me a PM about it. I'm just interested because I've heard good stuff about this style, so I'd like to hear the flipside.

6. SoKKlab

SoKKlab The Cwtch of Death!

I used to train at the same venue as them-they did lots of Kiaiing, but they thought that our submission class was extreme. Go figure.

I went to see their class last week, it's okay, but what is the point in mixing Muay Thai with a style of Karate?...Mix it with something more applicable (Insert answer here).

Re: Feet=They run around the streets of Camden barefoot! I can only imagine the detritus...the mucky pups.