SF x Tekken cinematic trailer (a new one)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by aaron_mag, Apr 18, 2011.

1. aaron_mag

aaron_mag New Member Supporter

2. flaming

flaming Valued Member

Awfull music. My dads eyebrows are like ryus, he has to get them trimmed at the barbers.

3. Toki_Nakayama

Toki_Nakayama Valued Member

Hwarang & Juri Han will be a fun team up

4. aaron_mag

Who knows what the final roster will be. We'll see if Juri makes the cut. I think Hwoarang is a sure thing, however.

5. aaron_mag

Another trailer from E3:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3awYS1hKoA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪E3: Street Fighter X Tekken trailer!‬‏[/ame]

6. Dmalo

Dmalo Valued Member

Looks cool, I can't wait to try it out!

7. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

way to lose an opportunity. they should have put sagat against kazuya :p. shame he's not in :(.

game looks epic though :D.

8. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

double post

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  9. aaron_mag

Both Sagat and Kazuya are confirmed and in the game. The roster so far is:

Tekken: Bob, Craig Marduk, Hwoarang, Julia Chang, Kazuya Mishima, King II, Nina Williams. Also Lili, Asuka, and Steve Fox supposedly appear as 'easter eggs' in the video trailer from E3.

Street Fighter: Abel, Cammy, Chun-li, Guile, Ken Masters, Ryu, and Sagat. Also Dhalsim apparently is an 'easter egg' in the E3 video.

But that is just the tip of the iceberg. There will probably be 40 characters total and hopefully more (there are a lot to pick from).

10. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

anyone know what version they plan on getting ? the capcom or namco one, iv always loved street fighter but hated the inaccessibility of the game play mechanics, its even more frustrating because the controls never seem to translate well from the arcade stick to the home console pad with street fighter, so a game with SF character's but a totally different control scheme could be right up my street. saying that I haven't played a tekken properly since I had a play station 1 so it could be just as inaccessible in that respect for all I know. however if they made both games different enough I wouldn't be adversed to getting both.

11. aaron_mag

I'm definitely getting both. I play SSF4 online a bunch and I will admit it sucks when you get the really good guy who combos you to death, etc. But if you invest some time it is really really fun. You just need to accept that there are going to be some guys with a lot of time on their hands that are going to be really really good. I'm not willing to give up my other hobbies (IE martial arts) just to be an online god at a game that will be obsolete in a year or so. :)

I'm not a Mortal Kombat player, but I guess this last version had a really good story mode and Capcom plans on trying to mimic that in the future (but not in this game as there isn't enough time). If they do that you won't have to be so good at the controls to get enjoyment out of the game (as you can play a bunch offline working through the story modes and are not so dependent on the online play).

12. Toki_Nakayama

Toki_Nakayama Valued Member

looking better with each new trailer i see. besides that i hope they do a Marvel VS DC in the future. but cant wait for SF-Tekken release

13. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

According to GamePro's July.2011 issue, it only mentioned Nina Willams and Kazuya "stepping in to represent the Tekken franchise". I'd taken that to mean only those two from Tekken were to be in it.

Wouldn't be interested if Craig Mardux and Ling Xiaoyu, among others, weren't in it.

BTW, I thought you to be based in Argentina, did you move or something?

14. aaron_mag

Marduk is definitely in it. In the latest E3 trailer they have him GnP Ryu. :) I think Xiayou will definitely make it. I'd be surprised if she didn't.

15. aaron_mag

Oops. Haven't updated this. Trailer from Comicon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NoX8pfmL4A"]Street Fighter X Tekken Cinematic Trailer - Hagger Hugo Guy Cody & POISON - YouTube[/ame] (Poison and Hugo reveal)

And Bob vs Rufus:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVe-em3241k"]Street Fighter X Tekken - New PV 2011.09.12 - YouTube[/ame]

English version of the same trailer:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBJlFHBstZg&list=FLm7S6iYgjKBSXDzEBmEkukg&index=1"]Street Fighter X Tekken - TGS 2011 Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  16. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

Wait, no Eddy? Boooooooooooooooooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! :p

17. aaron_mag

I'm guessing they are saving him for a later reveal. The entire roster isn't even close to being fully revealed. The game won't be for sale until Spring of 2012.

18. aaron_mag

Not the best cinematic trailer, but a new one:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyRCLa-3KoI"]Street Fighter X Tekken - Bande-annonce du Casting Féminin sur GAMECASHTV - YouTube[/ame]

19. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

I'm loving the Cammy/Chun Li partnership thats been going on lately.

But yeah that seemed more like a teaser for a bad Anime series

20. aaron_mag

The Cammy/Chun-li partnerships is totally cool. They are icons of fighting games. But the trailer makes no sense. You have a Interpol Agent and a Delta Red Special forces officer trying to capture two school girls? Why? (and don't even think about 'going there, ha ha ha ;) )

The old one got taken down by Capcom for some reason. But they have put others up.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dveFo43vvvY"]Street Fighter x Tekken - new rivalries! - YouTube[/ame]