Selective Thread Closing?

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by TigerGrishkin, Jan 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

*Applause*

2. totality

totality New Member

selective thread closing? oh yeah, i get that all the time. ;)

3. Omega

Omega New Member

I'm probably going to hate this because I've actually found sections of your forum quite enjoyable and in many ways much like bullshido.

Andy you're ****ing ponpous *******. You take a very passive agressive stance on things, believing yourself above the ****ing mess that, imo you instigated.

I was willing to play the game your way, and toned it down a bit for kwaj there, for asking so politely but your ass needs a serious ****ing kicking. Before you think for one second I'm one of those ****ing keyboard warrriors we all abhore, or in your case represent, you better double check.

My apologies to buny, kwaj, and trainwreck but Andy can go **** himself the way his dad's been doing to him for years.

4. Andy Murray

My fathers been dead for several years, but his memory is still fresh enough, that I'll rip out your lungs if you ever dare show your face to me.

Just admit you were wrong and move on.

5. Budd

Budd Valued Member

Omega, you shall be missed. I would rather have someone that gives an honest opinion -- even a dissenting one, than another rah rah person just jumping on someone else's bandwagon.

I also heard from someone at Bullshido that you were/are a professional MMA fighter, if this is true, then you have my respect and I'll be the last person to call you an internet warrior.

6. Combatant

Combatant Monsiour Fitness himself.

What a load of bullshido.

This is an internet forum. A place where people come to discuss .......blah blah blah..........you already know what I am gonna say so I won't repeat it. All I will say though is that if you can get this irrate over something on the internet like this, then you really have no life of your own. If you don't enjoy this place, then **** off! If you don't like the people here because they hold back what they are really thinking, then ****OFF AND TAKE YOUR PURSE WITH YOU- ****ER! What a great thread/forum this is now with this new found honesty. -thankyou Omega!

If it is true you are an MMA star, then you should really be getting on with your training instead of ****ing about on two different forums. At the moment you are acting like a geek with no girl.

(mods feel free to delete/edit as you see fit) no hard feelings

Last edited: Feb 1, 2004
  7. Andy Murray

This is not the way!

OK, I'm gonna lock this one down, as I don't like to see members descending to this level.

This forum has ethics, which I've upheld from day one. Anyone who has a problem with that, or me, shouldn't require too much consideration on what I think they can go do with themselves.

MAP haters take note, no-one got banned on this thread.

For those now responding, without having read earlier comments, I'll say this one last time.

It would be really easy for the staff here to point the finger at everyone with flaws in their thinking on/practice of MA. We don't feel this to be productive, as yeah, people don't want to hear it. We respect their right to do and say as they please. The information is there to be found though. It's all over this forum for people to read should they so choose.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.