See ya! It's been a blast!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Su lin, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Well, it's that time I suppose. Most of you won't remember me anyway as I haven't been round for a while anyway.

Soooo I have had to give up training and so my time at MAP has also virtually come to an end. I have had issues with my back since I was 11, been to physios, sports therapists, etc etc and it heals,I train then it just hurts again.

Basically I can't carry on with the pain and hold down my full time job, which I'm after developing and getting on a bit with my career.

Just wanted to say thanks to you guys, Slip, ,TKDMitch, Koyo,Chimp,Moosey,Frodoand the others I have failed to mention.

Best wishes, I'll still lurk but at the moment it's pretty hard being involved in martial arts chat for me.

I'm still keeping fit though as I am back cycling lots, so that'll keep me busy and out of mischief.

Take care and be happy :heart::love::hat:

And it isn't an attention thread, I just wanted to say thanks and that :)

2. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

:cry::cry::cry: Long live the Panda Queen!!!!

3. AZeitung

AZeitung The power of Grayskull

I think most people here will remember you. I'm barely ever around and I still know who you are--mostly because you used to have a panda as an avatar and everyone still obsesses about that for some reason.

Actually, the one thing I did find interesting was that I remember there was a thread in the MMA forum where you said you were trying out MMA for a while and were currently in Kung Fu, or something like that. I was really curious how that was going to turn out but never followed up on it. I try not to spend too much time here.

4. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

I did try mma, for two years, but it just got too much in the end.

It's the end of my martial arts journey,for the foreseeable future anyway :(

5. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

Have a happy life Su Lin your training shall still be there in other aspects.

Best wishes for your future..live it in good health.

6. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

That's a real shame Su Lin, but I hope you get your back sorted because that's far more important. Best of luck and hope to see you around on MAP again in the future :)

Mitch

7. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Really sad to see you go :( :cry:. You've been a great contributor to the forum and will definitely be missed. Hope you get the back sorted and can resume your MA journey at some point! Drop by occasionally and let us know how things are going (if you can face it).

8. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

Good luck with the health issues.

You will be missed.

Cheers!

9. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

All the best Su, really sorry to hear about your back problems.

10. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Damn...there aren't enough women in martial arts as it is. Real shame to lose a good one.
    All the best.

11. dormindo

dormindo Active Member Supporter

I never really communicated directly with you (I'm largely a lurker on the board), but I do remember you. You will be missed, and I wish you well with your physical health.

paz,

dormindo

12. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

Awwwwww,I hope some one sends the World Wildlife Fund news of the loss of yet another panda.

Bye,Su.Best wishes for you and your back.Do drop in on occasion, we'll really miss you.

13. Langenschwert

Langenschwert Molon Labe

I remember you well.

Best of luck in the future, and take care of yourself, eh?

Very Best Regards,

-Mark

14. GSHAMBROOKE

GSHAMBROOKE Thats Tarm Sarm

So talk about something else its called the off topic area.

15. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

See ya, siu!

Remember to come back and visit!

16. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

All the best louby - hope it all falls out right for you.

17. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

See you about Loopy Lou .

Good luck with the career ,

and get him to marry you !!!

All the best

Smurf:woo::woo:

18. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

See ya Lou. Tough break with the back. Anytime you want to try 'my guy' give me a shout.

19. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Awww, I'm very sorry to see you go. Best of luck with the cycling and the career!

20. righty

righty Valued Member

Noooo, we are losing one of the really good female perspectives.

Good luck and I hope it all works out for you in the long run.