Seduction...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Bon, Aug 2, 2003.

1. 2wirin

2wirin New Member

Bon, I presume that the we're talking about somebody here who's really nice and sweet, (decent, in the old books) so what we need is definitely not the kind of "sick or dirty sense of humor,ok?...... without some good sense of humor, you'll be trapped with your machismo. Your conversation topics would be very "scripted, ego-trips", punctuated by long silence because You will not be LISTENING to her, and miss the the spontaneity of a no holds barred lovely evening. You'll be asking a lot of questions answerable by "yes or no" and that's boring for both of you, (she wants you to be interested in her, not make yourself interesting) especially if the chick happens to have a .."pentium head on a solid state body." without a SOH you might not be a able to handle small "mishaps".. like spilled beer or wine, you'll blow your tops or sulk and ruin the evening! Worst if you're too macho and instantly put a CHOKE-HOLD on whosdunit.... out the door goes, ... "the perfect vertical-fulfillment of your horizontal-desires... just because you were not able to laugh it off, .. "spilt beer !?.. maybe you need to throw in a piece of pizza too!

2. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

2wirin, I was just saying I'm not exactly the most funny guy. Sarcasm is about as good as I get, sometimes I can be witty if you're lucky. ;)

I've taken what you said on board though even though I'm not chasing anyone.

3. 2wirin

2wirin New Member

I think your a good fella, maybe a bit of the loner-type though.Browse/read something about wit and your sarcasm will lose some of the sharp edges. Bitterly sarcastic and offensive is another matter, it is a character flaw. Good luck! Chances favors those who are prepared.

4. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

Ooh, intuition only girls have! I very much fear that intuition! ;)

5. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

How can I seduce when they have that?!

6. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

We should do a poll to see whos single, married etc ;)