Samart’s Five Best Wins (fan film)

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by Stuart Gilham, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Stuart Gilham

Stuart Gilham Member

This is my video paying homage to man who I think is the greatest striker of all time.

Providing commentary and background info on the bouts which I think are his five biggest wins (from the footage which can be found online).

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  2. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Mod note: Please provide some commentary and notes here on MAP, rather than directing us to your video commentary.

Tell us here, why you chose what you did? What specifically made you like those clips? Why do you think he was the greatest striker of all time. Please don't just ask us to see commentary you made on your Youtube channel, as that can be construed as using MAP to direct traffic there. And that is against our Terms of Service.

Thanks,

3. Stuart Gilham

Stuart Gilham Member

I made this video because there is no footage of Samart with English commentary and I’d like more people to be aware of his skills.

I think he was the greatest striker because of his use of footwork in Muay Thai, very few other fighters have moved the way he did.

He also had great timing, unpredictability (using both stances, front kicks. side kicks, knees, elbows, punches) and a great fight IQ.

I chose these clips based off the backgrounds of the fighters he fought and his manner of victory.

Dead_pool and aaradia like this.
  4. Stuart Gilham

Stuart Gilham Member

Fixed the link, whoops.