russian military guys and no-contact energy bull

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Thelistmaker, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Thelistmaker

Thelistmaker bats!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=613929448716323&set=vb.100002978207633&type=3&permPage=1

This one gets a lot worse as it goes on

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rTJCVebx_8"]Shocking contactless weapons - YouTube[/ame]

I'd like people's opinions on what's happening with he crowd and students. I reckon a large part of it is about belonging to a group. To fit in and be accepted with this group, you need to believe in the woo woo and fall down when you feel like you're expected too. Then you get the warm fuzzies of belonging.

2. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Which brings me to religion...

3. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Typical Systema crap...how anyone can not be embarrassed by this utter nonsense representing their style is beyond me

4. rne02

rne02 Valued Member

That's pretty much it I think, and the same sort of thing you see in American Evangelist meetings where they put their hand on the persons head and command the devil to leave them and then they fall over.

5. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdBDuvthRAQ"]Benny Hinn Powerful Anointing in Miami - YouTube[/ame]

no touch systema maybe? you only have to watch the first minute or so.

6. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

I think they misunderstand how a gun is used?

Someone needs to tell whomever posted that video originally that A gun is meant to shoot from a distance last I checked. So the holder of the gun doesn't have to get close to his opponent and be subject to hand to hand combat.

Little pieces of metal called bullets come out one end. It should only be used as a club as a LAST resort. :woo:

7. Travess

Travess The Welsh MAPper Supporter

It wouldn't have made any difference, this is systema after all...! :evil:

[​IMG]

Regards,

Travess

8. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

I think it's a shame, because there is obviously a kernal of good mechanics under there somewhere.

Then they start coming out with the stage hypnotist tricks that won't work without a lengthy set-up.

9. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

This is MAP, so I would like to see links (at least 3 - none from wikipedia) to back up your opinion. I would also like to see evidence of these "bullets" that you speak of.

:hat:

10. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

It's Russia, it's not like you'd tell them it's crap to their face. :p

11. aaradia

THANK YOU for knowing wikipedia isn't a real reference source!

You have no idea how many times I have had to tell people this on the Internet. And they argue with me that it is valid!

This library worker thanks you from the bottom of my heart!

12. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

I got almost all the sources for my coursework from wikipedia. I think you're just salty people go there instead of visiting libraries these days :p

13. aaradia

LOL - We( the library system I work for) are busier than ever. Most people know a source like wikipedia is inadequate. It is no threat - it is just vastly inferior.

In my official capacity, I have been told by the department heads (of my 37 Branch Library system- for a large city) NOT to cite wikipedia as a source in answering reference questions. This is our policy, because Wikipedia is unreliable.

Checking the sources from Wikipedia and using THOSE is ok and sometimes useful, but as a source in and of itself - no.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  14. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

15. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

In a crowed situation like that you don't need to believe. All that's required is you subconsciously recognise this guy has authority over this crowed and you will find yourself falling in line and responding appropriately to the cues you're given. However the spell can be broken by just one person not responding as expected.

16. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

The Emperor is naked!