Romantic Was Missing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Romantic, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Romantic

Romantic Martial Prowess

Hey fellow martial artists. I know I have not posted in this forum for almost a year now. I might get back to posting here again. Well let me give you guys a little update of what has been going on for me.

I stopped posting here last year because I finally met my first girlfriend. So between work, school, and hanging out with her, I did not have much time left to visit MAP. But after four months of being together, we separated for various reasons. Over the summer I visited New York state and Canada. It was a nice break from school and work. Right now I am still going to school at the community college and plan to transfer to a university next fall.

I no longer attend the Tae Kwon Do school I used to go to last year. Now I just practice on my own whenever I have time. I'll talk to you guys later.

2. semphoon

semphoon walk idiot, walk.

*bites lip

3. Fujin

Fujin New Member

Welcome back.
    Or hi, I'm fujin nice to meet you.
    Cause I joined while you where gone.

Are you planning on joining a martial arts class again or not? Just home training from now on? You should consider this an excellent time to maybe look at other arts you would like to try. also shame you and your girl friend broke up. I think. :)