Roach: Alex would give Manny special drinks and wouldn't tell me what was in them lol

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by Saved_in_Blood, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Saved_in_Blood

Saved_in_Blood Valued Member

2. Saved_in_Blood

I can't wait for Ariza to come out now and say something, they will throw each other under the bus because alex has a big mouth. They are both honestly like 2 whining girls.

3. Saved_in_Blood

4. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

5. Saved_in_Blood

It could have been a lot of things. If there wasn't anything illegal in them, then why wouldn't Ariza just tell him then? Not to mention that Roach is throwing Ariza under the bus now... not that Alex is some nice guy which we all here know. The fact is that Roach might have asked, but he never said he stopped him, or attempted to stop him from giving them to him either, because he wanted to keep on winning. Manny is actually (if he didn't know and as naïve as he is) the guy who will be left holding the bag in the end. He took on all of these guys in higher weight classes and the way he looked against Rios... wouldn't have lasted 6 rounds with someone like Cotto. Ricky was pretty well shot by then, so that's possible. Ricky had also been in with the most feared puncher (Tszyu) at 140 lbs and took some good shots that didn't shake him and manny is able to knock him down by punching him in the arm? A guy who started out at 116 lbs? I don't know why people like to believe in the basically impossible so much. Ariza is dirty, but I can guarantee that you will see either an interview, or a book, or if nothing else a tweet about Roach when it comes to all of this.