RIP Master Jung Oh Lee

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by KJMS, Feb 3, 2012.

1. KJMS

KJMS Valued Member

Just received some very sad news...Senior Master:Jung Oh Lee has passed.

Sincerely,
    RL

2. tulsa

tulsa Valued Member

RIP, Sir!

3. Out-to-Lunch

Out-to-Lunch Valued Member

Jijang Bosal...Jijang Bosal...Jijang Bosal _/\_

4. Hyeongsa

Hyeongsa The Duelist

Goodbye CKJN Lee. He was an inspiration to anyone training Kuk Sool.

5. Onatop

Onatop Valued Member

Just wanted to thank you for opening this forum to present a final good bye and respect to Master Jung Oh Lee.

Sincerely

Onatop

6. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

RIP Master Jung Oh Lee.

7. KSW_KJN

KSW_KJN Valued Member

Jijang Bosal CKJN Lee. I remember how amazed I was by his ability to bend pipes between his bicep and forearm and hammer nails into boards with his hands. Of course I also remember serving beer to him in Korea and all of us singing karaoke (whether you wanted to or not). I'll also remember the grin on his face when he told me to have some of the "special meat" and how it would prevent a hangover. ;) Funny, kind, powerful, and respected. The world is less one more good man.

8. KJMS

KJMS Valued Member

I only wish opening post was under different circumstances.

9. Onatop

Onatop Valued Member

I'd like to inform to those who wish to pay Master Jung Oh Lee final respect that his funeral will be on 02/14/2012 from 1pm to 3pm.

I still don't have the exact address, I will be posting it as soon as I can confirm it.

I would like for all us to show our final respect to Master Jung Oh Lee on his funeral.

Kind regards

Onatop

10. SsangKall

SsangKall Valued Member

primo, you sure its an open invite? you might want to talk to the lees, as the room is being rented for a short amount of time and can only hold so many people.

call me if you or master lee needs a ride from the airport. im allready picking up a few people, lol, one or two would be a problem. plus we can catch up.

11. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

I'm not aware of Master Lee but he clearly touched the lives of many people in a positive way and that's enough to make anyone say, "Thank you Sir" for his contribution to others.

My condolences to his family, friends and all those that he helped or inspired through Kuk Sool.

Mitch

12. Onatop

Onatop Valued Member

I will confirm the invite by Sunday and thanks for offering a ride from the airport, I will be arriving with master Lee and we have not made any arrangements for transportation yet, I will let you know.

Thanks again for the offer.

Regards.

Onatop

13. tulsa

tulsa Valued Member

If you can get the address for us that can not attend but want to send flowers or such showing our respect, it would be fantastic:evil:!

14. Onatop

Onatop Valued Member

I will for sure, and no later than Sunday.

15. SsangKall

SsangKall Valued Member

check your facebook

16. Onatop

Onatop Valued Member

I have confirm the invitation is open to pay Master Jung Oh Lee respects at his funeral. I will post the address tomorrow.

Regards

17. Onatop

Onatop Valued Member

Master Jung Oh Lee Memorial Service

The Memorial Service for Master Jungoh Lee

Date: February 14, 2012 (Tuesday)
    Time: 1~3 pm
    Place:
    Neptune Society of Northern California (columbarium)
    1 Loraine Court, San Francisco, CA 94118

*Parking: Due to construction on the site, there will be limited parking.
    The neighbors on Loraine Court need their parking space so please don’t park on Loraine Court.
    Please use street parking on Anza or Arguello.

Regards

Onatop

18. KSW_KJN

KSW_KJN Valued Member

Thanks much for the address Ona.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
  19. VegasMichelle

VegasMichelle Valued Member

Just a FYI, the Neptune Society does do funerals and wakes all the time. Thus, they have the infrastructure to take flower orders and make sure they get there in place and on time. Of course, you could send flowers through your own 3rd party as well. I wont advertise for them since this is against ToS. You can google it.

20. VegasMichelle

VegasMichelle Valued Member