RIP Glenn Morris

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Neil-o-Mac, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Neil-o-Mac

Neil-o-Mac The Rev

Last edited: Apr 2, 2006
  2. JibranK

JibranK Valued Member

Rest in peace, warrior.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    (a moment of silence)

-Jibran

3. JibranK

JibranK Valued Member

4. Kikaku

Kikaku Gakorai Tosha Akuma Fudo

Wow. R.I.P Brother. This is a real surprise. I've just finished reading Path notes, so this has come as a real shock :cry:

5. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

Damn man... And he was about to host a seminar here in Richmond in 2 weeks.....

RIP. Thats really horrible.

-Ryan.

PS- What happened? PM is fine.

6. llong

llong Valued Member

Stroke, as I read elsewhere. RIP

7. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

All that meditation, never did any good!!!

Good books though.

8. snake_plisskin

snake_plisskin Valued Member

Truly Sad

Wow. Truly shaken up. I'd only met and chatted with Glenn, who immediately put his arm around my shoulder and started "reading" me, briefly in 1998. Met him again in 2002, too--a very delightful and "down home" kind of guy, just no-bull about him. Path Notes has been a constant read of mine for over ten years now, with Shadow Strategies coming in a close second.

I wish all the members of the Hoshinroshi ryu, his family and friends well.

Here's to visiting him on the Other Side, where he is no doubt having a little fireside chat with goddess Kali.

--Snake

Last edited: Apr 3, 2006
  9. Dale Seago

Dale Seago Matthew 7:6

I've chatted with Glenn about various things from time to time over the years; and a year or so ago he visited my dojo with one of his students and trained with us while they were here attending some sort of Kundalini-related seminar. It was good to have him there and we all had a great time. I'll miss him.

10. FATSAN

FATSAN Valued Member

Was sad to hear the news of his death. I really enjoyed the humour and approach to training he illustrated in his "path notes". He was someone I would have genuinley liked to have met and trained with.

11. Kwan Jang

Kwan Jang Valued Member

His passing is a loss for the martial arts. I gained a lot of insight by reading his books.

12. KageKi

KageKi New Member

Morris Soke will be missed dearly, he truly was a blessed soul on this earth......

13. Silatyogi

Silatyogi Valued Member

He was my personal Qi gong teacher and very close friend. I mis him greatly.
    Doc I hope you enjoy the Void!
    Peace,

Santiago Dobles