Return to Class

Discussion in 'Western Martial Arts' started by RAbid Hamster, Feb 8, 2009.

1. RAbid Hamster

RAbid Hamster Herr Trubelmacher

After a 3 month leave of absence (due to ongoing health problems) I returned to training today.
    Within moments of re-entering class I had been mocked by some of my 'senior students', had my finger chibbed twice and been stabbed in the armpit.
    It was good to be back! :happy:

2. Taffyleigh

Taffyleigh Valued Member

Nothing worse than having time off, always so hard to get back into it.

3. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Nah he's just turned abit elvish since he took up archery. He just needs to return to the manly arts more.

4. RAbid Hamster

Just remember Bear I'll do anything to win a duel ... so in addition to being mugged coming out of the toilet ... you might have a (h)arrowing experience getting out the car!

5. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

ha, yeah, your injury record proves that point. However, contracting whooping cough was a little extreme way to attempt to use biological weapons.
    Mate, unless I stand still with big circles painted on me I reckon I'm pretty safe.

The Bear.

6. RAbid Hamster

whooping cough jokes are not appreciated (not after 7 hacking cough, bile choking, cracked ribs, lung scarred, internal bleeding months!)

I tend to avoid white, black and blue if I can so red and gold would be a bad choice of clothing colour...

[​IMG]

... and I can always bring along a few friends to make sure I get you...

[​IMG]

.... anyone order an arrow storm?