Replies sometimes denied

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by El Medico, Mar 5, 2007.

1. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

I've looked around and haven't found anything relating to this problem,so if I missed it I apologize.

Sometimes after I've logged in I'll write a reply to a thread but when I go to post I get taken to to the "not allowed to access this page" message.Rather frustrating. Am I doing something wrong? Or is the site just having a problem at that moment? This has happened often enough that I hesitate to post much lately.

Any enlightenment, or just a mundane answer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    El Medico
    Rightful Regent of Cawdor

2. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

t3h Pr0n has taken over your computer.

Stop downloading it.
    Stop watching it.
    Stop...er...you know... and all will be well.
    :p

3. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

But..,but..., I deleted all those "make your Mr. Happy the size of the Bismark" junk e-mail ads! :Angel:

4. Sandus

Sandus Moved Himself On

5. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

The last one was the Cheng,Man-ch'ing T"ai Chi Lessons thread.Day before yesterday.As you see, I posted there last night w/no problem.My settings are the same as always.Does it make a difference if the "remember me" is checked or not? I forgot to ask that before.

Thanks Sandus.BTW, belated kudos on your policing the TC forum back when it was getting out of hand.

6. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

It can do, very much so. The site logs people out after a certain amount on inactivity.

Do you have it checked or not checked?

7. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

Sometimes I've had it on, sometimes I didn't.Probably was logging me off for taking too long writingHaven't had problem since leaving it on. Guess that explains it.Thanks. Sorry for being a schmalzkopf.