Recommendations for Martial Arts related podcasts?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by aaradia, Jan 7, 2020.

1. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Hi all,

I finally entered the modern age and got a smart phone. My boss said one could find podcasts on most anything.

Does anyone here have any recommendations for good martial Arts related podcasts?

(Not interested in listening to Joe Rogan, no offense to him. But I find him annoying to listen to when doing MMA commentary during UFC fights.)

2. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

A lot of my MA podcast subscriptions are grappling or MMA related, not sure if that is of interest?

Combat Sports Clinic is a great all rounder by the legendary Rosi Sexton. Very interesting discussion on physio/recovery side of the martial arts.
    CSC Podcast - Combat Sports Clinic

Stephan Kesting is BJJ focused, but often covers other martial arts and I like his attitude towards all martial arts, light hearted, respectful and sometimes technical discussion.
    See all articles tagged with Podcasts on Grapplearts

Heavy hands is a detailed commentary on MMA, always fight focused discussion, and I would say very "bantery" if you like or dislike that sort of discussion.
    Heavy Hands

Monkey_Magic likes this.