RDA out

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Knee Rider, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Really? Ronda was a massive cash cow for Dana, Holly much less so.

What's your logic here?

2. DARKREALITY

DARKREALITY Valued Member

The betting odds were good for a fixed fight. So she wins the rematch and it is back to business as usual. She said she was taking time off after UFC 193, so it all works in quite nicely doesn't it.:D

If Ronda gets knocked out again in the rematch then forget everything I said.

3. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

The pay per view income for an undefeated Ronda, dwarfs the betting profit to be had on a one off fight.

We'll see how the rematch goes, after Ronda heals from her broken jaw, and anything else that gets in the way of the rematch.

4. Knee Rider

Knee Rider Valued Member Supporter

If I was going to throw a fight I probably wouldn't do it by getting relentlessly hammered in the face and then being the recipient of a head kick KO.

5. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

That's because you are not a tinfoil hat wearer

6. DARKREALITY

DARKREALITY Valued Member

I'll take my tinfoil hat off if you take your ufc hat off.:D

No more talking now the fights have started.:fight1:

7. Madao13

Madao13 Valued Member

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!
    A legend ended before even starting?
    Two champions who defeat the two most dominant former champions. Two champions who some months ago owned the world they have now lost everything.
    Mcgregor is in the worst situation though.
    He has to reinvent his entire image and start all over.

I think overestimating his power and underestimating Nate's chin was his downfall. Still my hat's off to him for taking the risk to fight in welterweight.
    I hope he'll remain the most gutsy fighter in the planet and continue being successful.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016