Ramond Dekker Highlight Video - can someone post it

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by Sonshu, Feb 24, 2006.

1. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

There is a fantastic Highlight Video of Ramond Dekker I think its an Iron Life one with Emenem I think as the music.

Could someone please let me know how to get hold of it asap.

CHEERS ALL.

2. Jahk Nah Rai

Jahk Nah Rai Valued Member

3. CKava

CKava Just one more thing... Supporter

http://www.k-1fans.com/

Under the videos list on the left hand side click on Various. There is a Dekker section in the bottom right and just right click on the rotating blue star beside "Highlight by KickYourHeadOff" save it and Bobs your uncle.

4. geves

geves Valued Member

kickyourheadoff is a member of ironlife. he makes highlights for iron life's members. at least he used to, i haven't been there in a while. but i do know he still posts there.

and this is the highlight he was talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLzm-hFy41A&search=ramon dekker

EDIT: that link is not that great of quality... i got the full screen good version of it somewhere on a CD. if you want me to post it for you on yousendit, go ahead and tell me, in a PM. i'll ask for permission, then post it in this section. i don't even know if KYHO even wants his HL's on youtube, but he probably doesn't care.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2006
  5. geves

geves Valued Member

too late to edit my post. i guess.

but just for the record i'm not trying to act like i know the man personally but i'd rather have his permission, before i post anything that he spent so much time on.

6. CKava

CKava Just one more thing... Supporter

I doubt he would mind geves its a highlight reel that is freely passed around the internet. In my experience people who make highlight reels are quite happy if their video becomes popular and besides that his name is in the credits at the end so its not like people are going to pass it off as their work. So in summary... don't fret so much ;).