Rafal Butkiewicz showing his Ninjutsu on a Heavy Bag

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by kheperure, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Grass hopper

Grass hopper Valued Member

sure, you're hitting that bag really hard but that has nothing to do with skill.

you're a very well build big guy throwing everything you have into single strikes on a static target. if you werent generating a lot of force i would assume you are ill. just about every one of those techniques was so telegraphed that i (or any of the other posters) would have blocked it, ovoided it, or just hit you half way through it.

2. kheperure

kheperure Valued Member

Reading the questions that you would like to get an answer infers that are not yet able to understand what you want to let pass. Placing still a lot of information that will have to introduce you to the CHANCE understanding what is Ninjutsu. I promise to do the best I can to give you the knowledge you should possess if the public are moving about Shinobi.

Ask your teachers to what they can tell you about Ninjutsu, ignoring all the knowledge he learned the places that anyone can visit.

I will write on as soon as I find a moment.

PS: These videos are not recorded in order to demonstrate the skills, do not pay attention to the movements, impact, location, environment, music ... only focus on the behavior from a psychological point of view.

3. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

LMAO.

None of what you do appears to be Ninjutsu.

The fact that you keep responding only to say you don't have the time to respond is laughable. Do yourself a favour and quit MAP now because you aren't fooling anyone.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
  4. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

So do all the usual good habits one develops through training simply go out of the window because of this?

The points about your skills stand, if you had trained to any degree then certain things would be apparent.

5. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

You know you have to be over 14 to join here don't you?

6. Grass hopper

you don't train with a heavy bag for the psychological benefit. unless you have bag-phobia there is no psychological aspect to bag work other than being tired.

7. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Well then I'd have to say you're a little unbalanced when it comes to your ego.

8. Grass hopper

i'll give you props for fitness at least, so youre doing something right. just don't have any delusions of being a ninja.

9. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

Can I see a vid of your HSPU, since you rock 100 in your warm up a set of 15 should suffice.

10. kheperure

kheperure Valued Member

What you can se on this video?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j6sPGOBHQY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j6sPGOBHQY[/ame]

11. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

Why should anyone care or comment until you've answered these reasonable questions?

12. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Proof that home teaching doesn't work.

You've not improved a jot since your last video.

13. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

14. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Dude, don't do this. Seriously, just don't.

From. 0:50.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNR6mquuIRE"]Dumbbells/Workout/Part2 - YouTube[/ame]

15. qazaqwe

qazaqwe Valued Member

A lack of power, speed, balance and technique, not to mention a total lack of a foundation for practical defense, i mean, really man, you were just throwing stuff at the bag.

16. qazaqwe

qazaqwe Valued Member

17. SWC Sifu Ben

SWC Sifu Ben I am the law

18. HarryF

HarryF Malued Vember

It's like when you pass a horrendous car crash - I wanted to stop watching, but I just couldn't tear my eyes away...

Although, I was kind of impressed by the end: didn't smash the sink or walls with the bar, and didn't dislocate anything (not this time anyway)

19. bodyshot

bodyshot Brown Belt Zanshin Karate

I mean this is the thing where I have to stop and say hmmm... It looked like he had a little hand speed, not blinding but it wasn't sluggish either. Then again it was the worst posture and foot work I've ever seen, I could tell he's done some time with the med ball but his guard was just so poor that his head would get knocked off before he took a body shot.

20. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

instead of spending money on bags, dummies, weights, etc., why don't you just find a gym to train at? just go box or something.