Quick Question

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by SUPERSCOUSE, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SUPERSCOUSE

SUPERSCOUSE New Member

ive been thinking of starting ninjutsu but theres so many i was just wandering what the difference is between styles so i can choose the best one for me.

2. xen

xen insanity by design

3. SilentNightfall

SilentNightfall Eien no Ninja

And I would like to point out that you, Superscouse, have butchered a legendary movie line in your signature. The original is, "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all outta' gum." ;) Time to do some editing!

4. SUPERSCOUSE

SUPERSCOUSE New Member

Really sorry about that.... havent seen that film in ages..... cool smileys though right?

5. SilentNightfall

SilentNightfall Eien no Ninja

Don't worry, I was only joking. Feel free to misquote any sources you want. Plenty of people do it on the 'net everyday anyway. ;)

6. Arvanitis

Arvanitis New Member

my quick Question

Hello again,

I'm sure your question has been answered but i have a question for the regular guys!

Should i post on this site or am i wasting my time as u dismiss it all as "Fake Koga Teachings"? Remember though, I am not only Koga [if there is such a thing :confused:] but i'm also a fighter and have been in some real situations and bouts.... so what I'm asking is if we can put my arts linage behind us, i won't raise it as an issue an I'll be talking from a fighters perspective... is that okay with u guys? Or are u guys going to carry on being sarcastic? :bang:

I'd just like to be able to have my input and not be flamed for it....

Thanks

V :eek:

7. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Arvantis you are more than welcome here but please understand that Koga Ryu is considered a dead art. Unless you can show verifiable proof of your schools legitimacy then people will regard it as fake.

If you have an interest in the Art then maybe someone can point you in the direction of a X-kan dojo near you.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2006
  8. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

You carry on mate..

As long as you enjoy what you do, that's the important bit..

:)

9. Arvanitis

Arvanitis New Member

Thank you very very much! As I said, i will talk from a fighters position and not a koga-ninja. Of coarse my fighting is of a "Ninjutsu" background and hence I can't not mention my fighting techniques but I don't want an argument over linage, we're done with that and we're done with the fakeness of my art.

If i dig it, I should be respected just like everyone else. I learn something new from every art "old or neo" which is what our style has become... but no diving there please.

_______ <--- bottom line. Thanks for understanding Saru and I hope the rest of u will too.

10. Lord Spooky

That’s good because there are no Ninja!

I’ve looked through the responses to your posts and I can’t see where you’ve got this idea that the members here have a problem with you personally, in fact Keikai even complimented you at one point :eek:.

Do the guys and gals here have a problem with someone claiming to be studying Koga Ryu well yes they have, especially if that person cannot or will not provide any verifiable proof of their schools legitimacy but so far I don’t think you’ve been given a raw deal or anything from the members here.

I hope you enjoy your time on MAP and that it proves to be productive for you.

oh bit of advice stop calling yourself a bloody Ninja!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2006
  11. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Somebody must have been on my login :D

12. Al Bundy

Al Bundy Warrior Poet

Surely that must be a TOS violation :D

(and it would be 10 times worse if it was a topic mod :rolleyes: )

13. Lord Spooky

:D Although I was very tempted last night when we were round Greg’s no I didn't post on MAP using his ID. :D

Right I think this has served it's purpose.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.