Pudinowski to fight on December 11th

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Axelator, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Axelator

Axelator Not called Alex.

pudzianowski mariusz 5 times words strongest man is making his deubt to mma. Apparantly he is 6ft 1" and 313lb or 142kg though he may have dropped some weight to compete. He's fighting in some Polish organisation called KSW against some can boxer.

He's a green belt in Kyoshiken (sp?) karate and I've heard rumors he's done some boxing. This guy is an animal though. Imagine GSP but bigger and stronger. Here's a video of him training.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-1Z1mmJ1io"]Mariusz Pudzianowski[/ame]

He seems in good all round shape, although the video is old.

It will definitely be interesting to see how this monster of a man does.

[​IMG]

2. smiff

smiff Valued Member

Is it just me or does he not have the same cold stare and relaxed look that fedor has when he is talking?

3. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Big guy and fit as a fiddle for sure, but a 'green belt in Kyokushin' and 'some boxing' is nowhere near enough to compete (successfully, at least) in pro MMA. Just my opinion

4. Axelator

I believe he has been training alot for quite a few months. His strength is going to help alot with the lack of technical ability. Added on top of that he's fighting some can to ease him into MMA, he should destroy this guy. He's a superstar in Poland they wont let him loose yet.

5. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Oh yeah. Bet he'll have 10 fights under his belt before he even leaves the country. Let that guy get some game and he's going to destroy people. Look for him to threaten Brock Lesnar in 5 years. Maybe less.

Oh and also, did you see him checking out that chick when they were doing yoga? I was laughing ....

6. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

7. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

he's got a crisp ude and haiwan uke! :D

8. illegalusername

illegalusername Second Angriest Mapper

Really can't comment on his skill before seeing him debut but that kind of raw strength can't really be ignored.

MARIUSZ SMASH!

9. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

I'm looking forward to this.

10. Pitfighter

Pitfighter Valued Member

Please post the results as soon as you can. And any links of it if possible.
    I'm not going to be able to see it. I got work.

11. Axelator

He's not looking good.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjqPyeLxgMc"]YouTube- MARIUSZ PUDZIANOWSKI Training MMA (World's Strongest Man Vs Boxer )[/ame]

12. Fish Of Doom

i wanna see him sparring before i make any judgement. for example, we haven't seen him kick yet, nor take hits, and one low kick by him (or to him) could be a fight ender

btw that's the same vid frodocious posted

13. Axelator

AH I knew I'd seen it before.

Apparantly he won the fight in 44 seconds. All I've head is that he won by "hulk smash", it will be interesting to see what that means when I watch the fight. Sounds like he just ploughed him into the canvas and koed him rampage-esque.

14. Axelator

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ-bnSLuX9M&feature=player_embedded#"]YouTube[/ame]

15. Yohan

Sooooooooooooo . . . . Anybody know a good boxing coach in Poland?

16. Yohan

17. Fish Of Doom

wait, not boxing, i have a better idea...

...................WING CHUN!

18. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Erm... :confused:

Looks like he learned to kick from a footy coach. Reckon he's just the next Bob Sapp.

19. Fish Of Doom

that's what you get for only getting to green belt in kyokushin.

20. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

I think his conditioning coach needs sacking. In that training vid he does a warm-up on the skipping rope, then spends ten minutes sat on his **** wrapping his hands. A decent coach would've had him wrap his hands FIRST. Waste of a warm-up if you ask me. It's the little details that makes the difference. IMO he should be doing pure technique several hours every day for at least six months before his next fight.