ptkalista's thoughts on PTK, open challenges, etc.

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by Diego_Vega, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Diego_Vega

Diego_Vega Frustrated pacifist

You're killing me bro. My ribs are still hurting. LOL :D

2. ptkalista

ptkalista Banned Banned

Everyone here knows where the flavor is and who possess the only true blade technology that is indigenous to the Philippines and not from the Spaniards. Those who know the truth do not need to read books which doubt the truth because they already live the philosophy. It is in the Language of the culture of Filipinos. Kali is not Spanish but Eskrima is. The blade is flat but the stick is round (even if you pretend it is a blade). The philosophy of ALL BLADE ALL THE TIME :woo: is about life not death. It is easy to twirl a round stick, it is much harder to master the blade, because it scrapes.

You people may think this is madness, but...

3. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

bro... take your dogma for a walk. It's taking a crap on the carpet. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2007
  4. ptkalista

ptkalista Banned Banned

Grand Tuhon Leo Gaje Jr.

FMA is not about Kali. Arnis or Escrima. FMA is culture. It is the art behind the art. It is discipline. a philosophy, it is customs and traditions, it is an ideology, it is healing , it is metaphysics, it is not religion or cultism. :woo:

http://fmatalk.com/showthread.php?t=2493

5. ptkalista

ptkalista Banned Banned

Grand Tuhon Leo Gaje Jr.

We will only let the intellectuals understand that kali speaks for itself and to those who do not believe in the unwritten history will just stay as it is. :woo:

http://fmatalk.com/showthread.php?t=2498

6. ptkalista

ptkalista Banned Banned

Don't Fear the Blade, An Open Invitation to Stick Twirlers

If you have any doubts about Kali you know where to go, you know who to contact. If you're afraid then just stay home and read "Cebuano Eskrima", it's easier to 'feel' like a warrior than it is to actually be a warrior. ;)

http://fmatalk.com/showthread.php?t=2466

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2007
  7. Azazeal

Azazeal Valued Member

Argh.. stop with the sect-dogma-crap (you sound like the EWTO-guys here in Europe). It just makes the fine art of Pekiti Tirsia look bad (which, btw, wasnt always called 'Pekiti Tirsia Kali' ... I think it was renamed AFTER GT Gaje was in the US, wasnt it? strange...)!

And PLEASE stop with the 'we are the best' crap as well. Ppl who know they're good dont have to do that either!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2007
  8. StixMaster

StixMaster Valued Member

Like a CULT ! Huh ??

9. donb

donb restless spirit

just out of curiosity, isn't Kali - an indian goddess (goddess of death) which makes the word indian in origin, while the founding fathers (by history of stick fighting) all have spanish last names, including my middle name...saavedra

10. slipthejab

Bro you are so full of BS that I suspect you are actually former member (now banned) BGile.

You sound like a complete tool with your dogmatic approach to posting anything having to do with FMA.

That your world is so myopic... so wonderfully polarized simply shows that you really need to get out more. :D

11. donb

donb restless spirit

If you're talking about being intellectuals, how come you failed to see that this is only a dialect/language issue rather than history. I'm assuming that you may have limited knowledge in speaking another dialect. Cebuanos will use escrima mainly because of a dialect orientation; i for one am zamboangino/chabacano and would use the word escrima rather than kali or arnis which is my preferred dialect/language. If were supposed to get united as one country of filipinos, little things like this should be understood in its context not an attack to others.

12. ptkalista

ptkalista Banned Banned

We'll see all you Stick Twirlers in Manila on February 2008. There is nothing left to say, this is like talking to a group of Filipina high school girls who feel offended because I said Brad Pitt is an American not Filipino which shows the slave mentality of Filipinos. Don't be offended and cry instead pick up your weapon and fight! (unless you fear the blade, we'll understand if nobody shows up for the challenge invitation, we already now the truth) :ban:

13. slipthejab

LOL! :D

What a clown you are. Anyone who doesn't agree with you or tow your inane dogmatic line now gets challenged to a death match with a live blade.
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!

Seriously... are you BGile in disguise? :D :confused:

14. shootodog

shootodog restless native

[​IMG]

hey! isn't that the gt? wait! what's that he's holding? could it be a **gasp** stick?

how about this?

http://www.pekiti-tirsia.net/200606_Challenge.php?lang=en&soundsParam=on&file=200606_Challenge

that's guro uli's group. what are they training with?

[​IMG]

kali festival?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2007
  15. Karl

Karl Valued Member

---
    the only truth u will know is yours, mmm seems u have a kind o"minority complex" talking about "slave mentality"......wake up, and use ur words and not from others like maybe the heir of PTK......
    regards
    Karl

16. ptkalista

ptkalista Banned Banned

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5hCczfGYv0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5hCczfGYv0[/ame]

Yes, RedBagani, your skills with the blade are already well known throughout the world.

Are you calling GT Gaje Jr. a fool? Because he was the one who issued the open invitation in Manila this coming February 2008 and he has been inviting escrimadors and arnisadors every year. Guess who shows up every year? (you know the answer to this already)

I did not even know this was a De Campo book, but if they are willing to disrespect the true Filipino warriors and the mother art of the Blade then they should show in Manila to prove their point. :woo: This is the Filipino way. Do not hide behind a book.

Those who practice the blade can pick up a stick and use it, but those who only practice the stick cannot pick up the blade without the true practice. That is the reason many here fear the blade. I am just trying to say, Don't FEAR the Blade. Why do people start sniveling and crying when I say this? :confused:

17. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

And if you look at his left (checking hand), this is not something you would really do against a blade is it? There is a serious risk of your gut being cut or at best the left hand and arm being sliced, but then again they are after all training with a stick, so certainly not all blade all the time and I am sure they too would happily say so.

Best regards

Pat

18. ptkalista

ptkalista Banned Banned

You Pat are actually one of the more respected eskrimador in the community. I am not referring to you, but to others obviously wet behind the ears warriors who try to censor my words and the words of others more senior than us because they fear something.

19. ptkalista

ptkalista Banned Banned

It would be better if we can see their faces. For all we know these could be Doce Pares, De Campo or Balintawak 'eskrimadors' sparring. ;)

20. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

This picture is from this site http://www.pekiti-tirsia.net and reading the site I see no reason why they would put up a picture of Doce Pares, De Campo or Balintawak to promote one of their own events/happenings.

You reapeated all blade all the time and the blade is flat and the stick is round being quoted at everyone regardless of the subject is what is getting everyones back up, you need to lighten up a bit and give a little more input than that for people to actually take you seriously.

Just my opinion on how you could get a better response to your veiws

Best regards

Pat