Prophet's little brother.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Prophet, Dec 10, 2005.

1. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

Hay folks, long time no talk.

I've been gone for a while, lots of stuff happening in my life right now. To much to list. But there is one thing thats holding me back. My little bro isnt doing very well these days.

A few years ago he was diagnosed with Hemolytic Anemia (his version is where his immune system is killing off his red blood cells faster then his bones can make them). When his first real outbreak was cought he had severe jaundice (his skin was yellow like the simpsons), and he was frail and as weak as some of the members here are... (kidding ..kidding :p ). He spent a great deal of time in the hospital, which was over the chistmas holidays. It didnt make for a very joyous holiday for him, I can say that much.

This year his condition came back, we noticed yellowing of his skin and he reported dark colored urine. We took him to the hospital, and just in time. It turns out his case was extremely severe and needed immediate attention.

Today I found out its much worse then it was before. His kidneys are failing him and he is not doing well at all... He is nowhere near stable.

Hes on a plane right now, our hospital no longer has adequate facilities/personal to help him. He'll arrive in Vancouver tonight.

I fear even with the best of luck he wont be home for christmas. I just hope he COMES HOME.

:cry:

2. Another Muay Thai Guy

Another Muay Thai Guy Valued member

Damn, I'm so sorry about that Prophet. :(
    Truly wishing your brother all the best, I hope he receives the treatment he requires and recovers. :)

3. Earlyturtle

Earlyturtle New Member

Tell him Merry Christmas from me when he's better.

4. JokerFMJ

JokerFMJ Valued Member

I'm sorry to hear that. News like that is absolutely horrible and it doesn't help that it's around the holidays.

Best of luck and best wishes to your brother and your family.

5. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Sorry to hear about your little brother, Prophet. Hope he comes back fit and well soon.

6. blessed_samurai

blessed_samurai Valued Member

Prayers are with you bro.

7. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Prophet,
    Hang in there bro.
    I am sure your younger brother will too.
    You need to keep that positive vibe flowing at a time like this...
    So just keep a stiff upper lip except when your grinning and... know that your mates here at MAP are behind ya 100%.
    :)

8. Moony

Moony Angry Womble

Egads........

Hope he hangs on in there....remember 'young'uns' bounce back fairly well......and once he's safely though he'll be a tougher person for it!

Moony

9. BoxBabaX

BoxBabaX H+F Baba ^^

Sorry to hear that prophet, i wish you and your family all the best and hope that he comes through fighting!

Good luck to you have a Merry Christmas.

10. GhostOfYourMind

GhostOfYourMind Bewaters lil Iron Monkey

My prayers and thoughts are with you man... That's terrible. I hope he'll be ok, and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :)

11. Capt Ann

Capt Ann Valued Member

My family and I will be praying for you and your brother, Proph!

Please keep us posted on how he's doing, and let him know that the whole bunch at MAP is pulling for him.

12. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Yes best of luck mate.

13. JKD_forever

JKD_forever DEADLIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah man all the best really.

14. Radok

Radok Love myself better than U

Is this a chronic condition, or can it be entirely mended? Either way, hope he's all right.

15. Pobeli

Pobeli Valued Member

How old is he?

16. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

There is no known cure.

Thank you everyone for your support :)

17. inteq9

inteq9 165lb of TROUBLE!

Dang homie, I hope he does alright! Things like this can really get a person down. Like Slip said, keep a positive vibe especially when you talk to your bro.

18. JKD_forever

JKD_forever DEADLIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing like a lov for younger bro. I'd give my life for my bro

19. James H

James H Valued Member

Sorry to hear that, hope he gets well soon ye.

20. Combatant

Combatant Monsiour Fitness himself.

Sorry to hear that prophet. Hope he gets better soon.