Proper Breaking Form

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Fu_Bag, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Greetings All,

I am a reincarned Chi Master of the 901st degree. I would like to share with you the proper form for breaking. You must harness the power of Air, the Wind beneath the birds wings, to be such a hero. Aligning your chakras with the wind allows it to bend, not break, around you. To harness this added power, hold your open hand flat like a sail and let the wind force it toward your target at astonishing speed. And at the last possible moment before your hand makes contact with the hard wood, snap your wrist! This will turn your hand into a devastating knife edge that will snap the wood cleanly in two!

This is one of the many secrets of Chi Wind Hand Conquers Hard Wood technique. Please stay tuned for future complimentary technique articles. Next up, utilizing downward palm strike to cause devastating explosions of Fire!

;)

2. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

Just for the record, it looks like some theories on breaking need to be revised:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2Vf9t6JD_Q"]Boards, don't hit back - YouTube[/ame]

:hat:

3. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

Hmmm... you still have much to learn!!!

Take it from me, I'm a Chi Master level + 1. So in your case I'm to the 902nd degree.

The real power comes with the development of "empty farce" skill. Once you achieve this skill, all you need to do is be very vague, speak in esoteric metaphors and dress up to invoke a mystical aura. Then just repeatedly tell the wood how powerful your “empty farce” is and it will be so mesmerized that it will snap in half all on its own.

No can defend!!!

4. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

5. leftwingtaoist

leftwingtaoist Valued Member

with your skills you will probably be able to do this as well:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8wnyVk6nn8"]Badass kung fu guy paints on eggs - YouTube[/ame]

6. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

On the bright side, you got to watch some pretty explosions. Right?

Right?

I'll get my coat...

... and pronto. :running::running::running: