Professor Chow Gravesite

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by BGile, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Are you sure about help over the years?

I am under the impression many helped and many attempted to help.
    Sijo mentions it in an interview on John Bishops site.
    Let me say this to most of your post.

There is no freedom outside the law.
    Responsible persons, do responsible things, responsibly.
    Evil exists only if good men do nothing.

Parley:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parley

Hope that helps.

Gary

2. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

Ladies and gentlemen (well mostly gentlemen..)

Everybody's opinions are valid and important...however, not everyone may agree with how important that opinion is. You cannot force people to see things your way and then threads tend to go off topic completely and what respect the thread did have is lost.

I will not close the thread yet...but its being watched. I will not let this section or thread denigrate into something completely off topic or unpleasant...

Thank you for your attention to this matter...

Melanie
    Kenpo Moderator

3. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Dan,

I never take you serious Danjo. How can I with my history. Nor get mad at your infantile statements, along with your other hanger oners.

Those who praise their GM in his profession will say, I who was in the thick of it, for longer than he, in an enviroment of LEO that was in/on the front lines never had combat/contact training, LOL...

It is funny to see who stick to you and who dosen't.
    Very seldom do I badmouth your training. You are a very naive person for sure.

I don't get into these things to win friends and influence others. I feel what is right should be done. If Sam said he is doing it by the book that is good, if not it will not get done.

To do it outside of the law, is only going to cause him a true embarrassment.

Since you all have taken to make it personal (Kara Ho group) I'll follow suit.
    Just remember, I have been in many scrapes and I am still here. I'll be advising the group in Hawaii, how to keep you honest.

Hope what you felt was necessary to attack me, is going to pay off later. Only going to make sure you are being lawabiding.

Gary ;)

4. John Bishop

John Bishop Valued Member

Pretty big assumption. Assuming that this is being done illegally. In fact posting such here in a public forum is bordering on libel.
    And why on earth would anyone think that Lester Chou (not Chow) is the only relative? The professor had several siblings, inlaws, and nieces and nephews, who are much closer relatives then this person who claims a family relationship, but never even met the man.

5. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

Well, given that the people that you DO take seriously includes Lester Chou, Will Tracy, Dave "Minnesota Fats" Simmons and Bruce Juchnik, I'll take that as a compliment.

6. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Hold up Gary, you are not part of Kara-Ho, never have been and yet you decide to take issue with Professor Chow's upcoming memorial with the organization and Grandmaster Kuoha, and then claim that we are making this issue a personal one?? Nice try man....So what, you advising a group of sand crabs in Hawaii? Wow, you are talented aren't you. What have you done to contribute to any of the Kenpo Seniors here state side or in Hawaii?

Waaaaaah!!!!!! With the claims on personal attacks dude...who you foolin?

7. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Nice try Pacific, I am sorry that you and James have made it a personal issue.

I truly respect your GM, I have said it many times. The issue has gone awry because of you and James simple.

Now John mentions libel. Ok...But back to the gravesite. I hope it goes well and legal. But the son needs his say I am thinking, and the disrespect you have shown for him, is pretty close to being libel also. I'd think.

The thing is it has gone off the topic of the gravesite and been taken to the messenger, fine.

I was talking to Pat today and he mentioned Hanshi and GM Sam are close.
    Since I am speaking for myself, that is where it is at. Nothing to do with organizations, just personal now.

If Lester Chou is going to continue it, he has time I am thinking. Others are on his side also.

I have no side in it, till you and James attacked me.

Gary

8. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

There you go...now trying to play the lamb again...you must be in such a state of confusion...thinking you are being attacked. It's okay Gary, repeat after me..."I'm not being attacked, "I'm not being attacked". Now breathe and everything will be alright again in your world.

9. John Bishop

Telling the truth is NOT libel. Everybody who's been involved in the Hawaiian kenpo arts for any amount of time know's about Stephen. Why do you think he's never mentioned by anybody, as being anybody in kenpo?
    You need to get some better sources then all the wannabe's and crazies you rely on for information. What good is "being in the know", if all you know is incorrect? Or "being the messenger", when the message is false?
    Like Dan said, "don't you get tired of being used". When the smoke clears, your the one on all the forums looking like an old fool.

10. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

I did that for 2 hours today thanks. Worked out and talked to Pat about the situation, he laughed and said it will pass. I am truly a messenger and a victim :p

I have no reason for anger, or am I mad, or feel like a lamb. That is the last thing in this situation you should compare me to, I am thinking.

The gravesite is an unusual situation to be worring about. I have written several, for other opinions (high ranking Kenpo practioners and have asked for there opinion also)
    So we will keep this open I am hoping.

Gary

11. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

I don't think helping someone is looking like an old fool. If that is what you think so be it.

How many times do you have to be told I am not an insecure person, who needs your permission to do anything?

John no matter about the problems the man has he is the closet living relative. Simple I'd think.

It is not a source problem as I see it. It is something to be done in the correct manner. I am asking others thoughts and you want to call me names.

LOL

Gary

12. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Well three out of four anyway. :D

13. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

John I was asking Lester his name, (since I have seen it spelled several ways)and position over in Hawaii, here is a response to me about that.

My American and personal name is Lester D.K. Chow. Officially by China's history, I am China's current succession emperor and head of state of China in exile.
    The communist government knows about me and acknowledges my succession and family lineage privately off the record. I have been back to mainland China for clan ceremonies (one ceremony or one set of ceremonies), which were attended to by China's communist government officials.
    Because my great-grandfather was a recognized mandarin, I am given a bodyguard, chauffeur, and limousine as a courtesy. I have no more privileges than that.

Thought that would clear up how it is spelled. He goes on to tell me his name (official) but I am waiting to hear some more from him, before I publish it.

I realize how some might not want to associate, if what he mentions is true.

Regards, Gary

14. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

Bwah hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Finally, an indepth look into Gary's source(s).......for all information he posts on this forum.....:rolleyes: :p

16. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

Hey! That's the Emperor of China you're talking about!

17. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

I corrected your post :p

18. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Here is some more information for you,
    To the Kuhoa organization:

Please stop this and delete all slanderous, nasty, and malicious postings. I would not mind a public apology from you or better, yet, if you stood up for the truth via this letter and mention some of the facts contained here in I would consider the matter as being even. We win and the bad guys come to an understanding that I am not an oaf or ugly ogre.

http://www.geocities.com/zhouclan/genealogy/chou/clan08.html

Officially by China's history, I, HIM Yao Sui, am China's current Emperor and thereby my title head of state of China.

Officially by my word and need for security protection, I, Lester D.K. Chow, would not like to be publicly known as China's Emperor. I am a private citizen, who has been abused by the police, here in Hawaii, and by federal government employees. In the distant past, I was a federal government and state government employee and government wrongdoing whistle-blower. Sometimes, good guys lose more than they win. It is for others to make the decision on this story, not I to judge. Gary

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  19. dianhsuhe

dianhsuhe Co-Founder: Glow-Do

2nd link did not work for me-

20. John Bishop

So now Gary's the messenger for the Emperor of China.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.