Professor Chow Gravesite

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by BGile, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuck Chorris

Nuck Chorris I prefer North South

Gary:

I read the emails you sent to me and I am baffled. Is there a point that you stop being used by people? If I wanted to smear someone, or cause some trouble, I know just the person to send a little email to. I'll put a little mystery in it. I'll make it all secret - "just for your eyes Gary." I'll make it urgent "these guys are so political Gary, but not me, I am just being bullied."

If I wanted to get things done, I would do it myself. That is how it should be. If I have a problem with Professor Bishop, I get on the phone and I call him up and we willt alk about it. They aren't like that. They are running a smear campaign. The people who send you this stuff are chickens. They aren't man enough to take care of it the right way. They send you the email and get you to spread this trash all over the internet.

Tired of being used?

2. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

That is a good point Nuck.

But lets stick to the gravemoving and others thoughts and all the attacking of my position which I have stated. I believe if GM Sam cross's his t's and dots i's he is doing what will get the job done. If not it won't happen.

I also talked to Pacific much more about the whole thing via e-mail/PM but he chose such, as to discuss things that had nothing to do with the Grave LOL...

I figured mods or x mods were a little more savy but my mistake again I might add.
    No surprise really. :D

Gary

Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  3. John Bishop

John Bishop Valued Member

Let's not. Like most of the people here have already agreed; it's none of your business, and it's none of ours.

4. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Then don't be involved John.

The first post I mentioned:
    I am sure the ones who feel strongly will voice an opinion, others will not.

I am actually finished with it.

Gary

5. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Lets see how long this will last.

6. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

:D

Where in Australia are you at? I visited the area of Melbourne and Sydney.

Flagship, USS Canberra CAG 2 Circa 1960. :topic:

7. Nuck Chorris

You could be related Lily ;)

8. Lily

Lily Valued Member

That is the most insulting thing anyone has ever said to me. For the record, I have no relatives named Gary.

9. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

Wow, pretty cold Lily, you being the one on top and all.

(d) Adam and Lilith never found peace together; for when he wished to lie with her, she took offence at the recumbent posture he demanded. 'Why must I lie beneath you?' she asked. 'I also was made from dust, and am therefore your equal.' Because Adam tried to compel her obedience by force, Lilith, in a rage, uttered the magic name of God, rose into the air and left him

:D

10. Nuck Chorris

Which would be valid if Lily was short for Lilith. Which you are assuming it is, but a lot like the subject of this thread, is really none of anyone's business anyways.

BAM! Segway for the win!

11. john_james

john_james New Member

Dear Fellow Martial Artists,
    I just came upon this thread and noticed that my name has been mentioned in conncection with an email that was sent to Lester Chow. This is correct. On April 7, 2007, I was made aware of the intention of Professor Chow's gravesite being moved. Out of respect and courtesy for Professor Chow, I emailed Lester Chow, since he is the only Professor Chow relative that I knew how to contact, and brought it to his attention. I assumed that an undertaking of this magnitude must have included the input and permission of Professor Chow's kin. Again, I emailed Lester Chow as a courtesy to inform Professor Chow's kin to let them know that this was taking place. If it were my relative, I would have appreciated the same courtesy. It was not my intention to stir up controversy or to start a full scale war between Kenpo/Kempo clans. Thus that is why my email was sent privately and not broadcast over Forums. Over 95% of all Kenpo/Kempo systems in the United States, me included, came from Professor Chow's teachings. As such, I care about him and respect his accomplishments and what he stood for. I am sorry that my good intentions have been turned into a full fledge campaign to get public opinion and thus stir up controversy. My email to Lester Chow was private and I assumed that it would stay that way. As has been mentioned multiple times in this thread, this issue is a family issue and it is up to them what action they wish to take. Again, my apologies for my good intentions producing such a bad result. If I had known that my email was going to be used in this manner it would not have been sent.

Sincerely,
    John James

12. Dr NinjaBellydance

Dr NinjaBellydance What is your pleasure sir

Thanks John.

For the love of God, somebody shut this thing down already!
    :rolleyes:

13. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

"That is a good point Nuck.

But lets stick to the gravemoving "---Gary

Gary, Where would you like your grave moved to? Should we consult your family first? I'm thinking we could have your ashes super-compressed and used for an escrima stick.

14. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

:cool:

15. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

Glad you like the idea. I figure its the only way you'll ever get actual martial arts experience. Who said there's no second chances?

16. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

C'mon now Danjo, you willing to invest in an inferior escrima stick?? Oh wait...I suppose it would be ok as a prop in a Hollywood-do type movie :p

17. BGile

BGile Banned Banned

If you will notice it should not be shut down, but opened up to the light of what is happening. As I mentioned in some circles it is considered Grave Robbing and that is not done in the light of day.

I said I was finiished but to much more information has become avaliable by others who are as concerned, and need their say in it. Most of the time when doing something like this it is done in an open court, not behind the scenes.

Why it has been brought out on this forum by myself:

Nuck mentioned he can call and talk to people and discuss problems. Many are not able to do that.
    Unfortunatly this does/is not getting the coverage it deserves. I am trying to find out more on it in the area of occurance, Hawaii.

John James is right, his name should never have been mentioned. Nor Lesters either. But as you will notice the e-mails that were sent to others were placed in the open forum by those who are moving the remains.

Lester wants others to know he is against it. John James was correct in what he did also. I feel what is being handled in an orderly fashion is progressing correctly.
    A parley between the parties involved is what is correct and I explained it to others in an E-mail, that they decided to bring to this forum also.

No one is against the correct procedure to accomplish this, if that is what will happen, but not to do it lawfully and correct, is not right. IMHO...

Some have dedicated there lives to LEO and should know that.

This is not private, it is open to the public and those who wish it to happen or not.

Family members is the big concern. Do a DNA if that is what it takes.
    Pretty simple in this day and age.

Regards, Gary

18. dianhsuhe

dianhsuhe Co-Founder: Glow-Do

parley?

Nevermind

Last edited: Jul 13, 2007
  19. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

[​IMG]

20. DAnjo

DAnjo Valued Member

Like I said, it's the only way Gary will ever get contact training.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.