Private Message Report System!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Anth, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Hi all,

For a while now there has been no decent way of reporting offensive Private Messages without forwarding the message to a moderator. As you can imagine, this is open to abuse so we now have a new improved method.

You should now see a Report PM button in the top right hand corner of all Private Messages (yep, same place and button as the normal Post Report one):

[​IMG]

If you feel a PM you have received violates the site Terms of Service, simply click the Report PM button and enter a reason in the box. Click the "Send PM Report" button and you're sorted.

When you report a PM, the Global Mods and Admins will be able to read the PM and will intervene if we feel its required. Don't worry about it being "private" - you all know what its like trying to get information out of us anyway (thanks to staff rules) :D

[highlight]The Terms of Service have been updated to include use of this system.[/highlight] I recommend everyone has a read through it.

If you have any questions about reporting private messages, please contact any Global Moderator. As usual, technical problems to me please.

Anth.

2. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

I'd like to report that no one SENDS me any offensive messages .........

EVER:cry:

3. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Fixed!:p