Pride Total Elimination

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by TAPOUT, Aug 11, 2003.

1. TAPOUT

TAPOUT New Member

so what did everyone think about the fights i think i judeging was bad ricco should of won and bustamante should of won its only cuz there from ufc but chuck liddel beat his guy and is going to final conflict im goin for chuck to win the grand prix.

2. thiaboxr2

thiaboxr2 New Member

I watched it last night. I thind Chuck Liddel had a little trouble with his opponent at the beginning but won never the less.

I agree, Ricco should have won his fight; bad judging is to blame.

I think Bustemante's fight could have gone either way.

I think if Sakuraba continues to fight, he should not be allowed to fight deSilva again unless he goes through other opponents first. Its the second knockout from the same guy!

And Igor V. (can't spell his last name) got knocked out! I think he should have taken his time with his opponent. Or should have kept his guard up!

I could have done without all the extra commentary. just show the fights.

Its hard to tell who might win the final conflict. I don't have any favorites. I'm still going to watch it in November when it comes on.

3. TAPOUT

TAPOUT New Member

actualy that was the 3rd time silva knowed out sakuraba

4. thiaboxr2

thiaboxr2 New Member

One knockout too many. Still a great fighter.

5. TAPOUT

TAPOUT New Member

i agree both great fighters

6. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

Cant believe my boy

Igor got KO'd I think in MMA thats the first time that has happened in around 45 fights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was it a lucky shot or a good one as I did not see it - still really gutted as he has had some duff results of late compaired to someone who is a real powerhouse and consistant fighter!

Sakaraba is a nutter and his striking needs improving because of the level he is at. Also I have to say Silva must have a massive advantage having won against him twice!

7. Sonshu

Language on the form mate

Little ones on here as well.

Shame as Igor is a top fighter suprised he lost actually.

Still you have that many fights you bound to get a few losses!

8. TAPOUT

TAPOUT New Member

every dog has his day

9. Sonshu

To True

This guy has a good record as well and he must be happier for nailing Igor!

10. stump

stump Supersub

Cro cop is no slouch...one tough dude standin up.....

anyone know if he's got grappling skills?

11. Sonshu

Didn't say he was

Gutted Igor lost but he has been doing it for so long now he is perhaps past his best.

Still he must be good to KO him as no one has done this in MMA ever and he has had about 45 pro fights and held 5 titles.

12. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Language TAPOUT.

Not acceptable!

Your post was deleted as a result, please adhere to the conditions you agreed to when joining the forum.