[POLITICS] We are now represented by racists!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by BigBoss, Jun 8, 2009.

1. BigBoss

BigBoss This is me, seriously.

That's right the British National Party (BNP) who's leader is a Holocaust denier, who have many criminal members that have been convicted of, amongst other thing, racial hate crimes, and who's racial-nationalist policies want to see anyone who is not "ethnically British" (White) removed from our country, now have 2 seats in the European parliament!!

How do people feel about this? I honest think that many of the people who voted BNP are not aware of there racist policies, I think this is a crisis of democracy where people have been so turned of by the main parties that they are voting extremist in protest.

2. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Wow. That is scary... oh wait... we had Bush... not overtly racist as say.. the BNP. But in his own right a complete nightmare. However... I don't think the BNP can bring about anything positive.

3. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Its 2 seats I doubt it'll affect anything

4. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

I for one am ashamed.
    I wish it was a protest vote but from what I hear on a daily basis now about Poles, Pakistani British and any other ethnic group is becoming unacceptable. The Brits are learning a hard lesson. Compete of Die, well they're not liking the competition and a turning to the far right to solve their problems like people who have never read a history book in their lives.

The Bear.

5. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

It wasn't a protest vote, it was voter apathy.

The number of people who voted BNP has actually fallen since last time.

Unfortunately nobody bothered voting for the other parties, particularly Labour, so the BNP got in in those few seats.

They are scum, no doubt, but hopefully they'll have little actual impact, although the symbolic impact is bad enough.

Mitch

6. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

I'd agree with that. And there does seem to be a deliberate turning of a blind eye to their policies, judging from a few people I know who've voted for them. Case in point being a gay friend who voted for them. From what I understand they're not as homophobic as they are racist, but I'm pretty sure that life for him under BNP rule would be a hell of a lot worse than it currently is.

7. embra

embra Valued Member

Indeed it is a sad day. There was a wierd Austrian geezer with a dodgy tash who started from small beginings in 1920s Munich to create something of a rumpus. I truelly hope we are not destined to repeat the folly of those times.

Its not only the UK. Far right gains occurred in Holland, Hungary and I think Latvia. The geezer in Holland stated words to the effect of "We speak in simple language which ordinary people can understand" - but uses that by targeting ethnic minorities as an easy target.

In the UK at least, IMHO, this is partly where the main 'parties' have got it wrong and allowed the crackpots a foot through the door. The current Labour Guv, have in particular talked in elitist tones which do not engage the empathy of any sector of the population. When people do not feel included in some way shape or form, then some will react in unpleasant ways and latch onto halfwits like the BNP. The Labour party of today has no longer any valid connection with the roots of its core working class voters, and has not managed to make the Blair spin/marketing of 'New Labour' realistically engage with any other sectors - hence vaccum of power.

Politicians (at least in the UK) have the terrible habit of speaking in what we call in Scotland 'High Fillutin' terms i.e. pompous, elitist, opaque tosh.

Mrs Thatcher did manage to engage with some shop keepers, small busineses etc, to share empathy with them, hence why she won in 1979. Having lived through the pain of those times, the prospect of more Conservative Guv fills me with about as much anticipation and fun as Nuclear warfare. However I reckon they are as equally vaccous as the current Labour Party - at best they are shades of each other. I dont reckon the Liberals have gor too much too offer either apart from Vince Cable, who at least on face value appears to be honest.

It looks like we will get a Conservative Guv here again, and I expect the same vaccous tosh from themas we have had from Gordon and Tony, plus massive public sector cuts in state spending.

This in turn gets back to the political vaccum, and the real dangers this presents to us all.

If it goes to something like 1920ss/30s Germany, then our MA could well see some real 'practice.'

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  8. blanker

blanker Valued Member

come on thay cant be any more racist then the currant gov with all there positive descrimination policys ect britain is the 3rd most populated country in the world and the most populated country in europe and if none of the main stream partys are willing to deal with it out of political correctness and fear of calls of racist, what do you think is going to happen? the indigenous peoples of briton have been more and more marginalized with policys that decriminated against and there was going to be a back lash.

9. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

LOl, just lol.

I am ashamed to be from the North today. Having Burnley as a BNP strong hold was bad enough but now Griffin and his fellow racists get a vote and a say in Europe.

10. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

We now have one MEP who is a convicted holocaust denier and one MEP who is a documented anti-semite and former leader of the National Front.

UKIP is right, we should pull out of Europe, we are no longer worthy of that honour.

11. slipthejab

1) what is decriminated?

2) who are the indigenous people of Briton?

12. holyheadjch

Beats me.
    Certainly not the Aengleish.

13. blanker

blanker Valued Member

14. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

15. slipthejab

lol... your post equals fail on both accounts.

1) I sure hope the indigenous people of Briton can use English better than yourself. :p

2) I'm very clear on what indigenous people are as a concept... let me spell it out for you so you don't have trouble understanding it...

What people do you consider the indigenous people of Briton?

The Romans troops who occupied the land for a couple hundred years?

The The Brythons who traded with the Phonecians in the Iron Age and needed to source materials for the manufacture of bronze?

Once you establish that do you mind telling how you plan to go about testing and checking who is actually descended from those people?

from your own source (the much vaunted Wiki - all bow down):

So how do you go about figuring that mess out? I mean do you do it along racial lines? Ethnic lines? What about intermarriage?

What is the cut off date for you theory? I mean what about all the people who've fought under a British flag and lived and died under a British flag? Do they not deserve the right to be recognized?

The way you're telling it the only people that should have any rights are your people down in Cornwall and some mates across in Brittany. I mean doesn't that cut out the Germanic peoples?!?! They only came after those ******* Romans rolled in restricted the Celts to the British Isles. How is that indigenous?! The friggen Germans were part of a wave of migration themselves... hardly 'indigenous' !! And the bleedin' Vikings got there even later. Sweet Jesus.:D

I'm really curious how you can even remotely back up your theory if you can't even use simple English.

I'm even more curious what policies you think have been put in place to 'decriminate' against these indigenous people of Briton. :p

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  16. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

17. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Well as a white male living in England I can honestly say I don't think I've ever been discriminated against in any way. In fact I'm well aware that I get it a damn sight easier than a lot of the non-whites around me, so I'm just not seeing that I'm afraid.

Oh wait, maybe it's because i'm not totally indiginous. Whereas on my dad's side, my ancestry is Celtic all the way back, on my mum's side I do have some non-indiginous ancestry from those immigrant Saxons who came over and raided our country. I guess that makes me some kind of half-caste and, despite being whiter than a ghost's bum, would explain all the positive discrimination I've been receiving in my favour. :rolleyes:

18. holyheadjch

'True' Britons are more likely to speak Welsh, which is a derivative of old British.
    It's all tripe, the British are a mongrel people and have been for millenia. The BNP and it's supporters lack the intelligence to realise these simple and obvious facts.

The BNPs supporters go on about protecting our culture and rubbish, but I bet that the average BNP supporter knows jack about British history before 1914.

19. holyheadjch

The BNP are gonna ship your ass back to Germany where it belongs!

20. Wadey

Wadey Valued Member

Oh sweet Jesus! You really don't believe that rubbish do you?!

The list I found (on wikipedia funnily enough) places us at 22nd most populated country in the world, with France and germany both ahead of us.

Now I won't deny that a lot of people are moaning and bitching about foreign workers coming in to the country, but I'm sure most of these people realise the serious implications a political party like the BNP pose. If you look at the turn out for this election, BNP lost votes but because people didn't vote, they managed to sneak in the back door as it were.

Now onto your point about indigenous Britons. As Slip pointed out, we are quite possible the most mongral race going today!! I am a huge partiot of my country. I love Britain and everything we stand for, but how people can say we're a 'pure race' and 'indigenous people' I've no idea. Ignore the fact the French invaded successfully in the shapes of the Normans, I'm sure you'll go back further than that, the Germans in the shapes of Angles/Saxons, before that the Italians (Romans) and then before that the French again in the shape of the Celts. So, it appears to me that your indigenous Britons are the Welsh and Cornish......... Correct?