Plan for creating noticiable abs in 2 weeks

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by the artist, Apr 4, 2015.

1. the artist

the artist Valued Member

Hi guys

For the next 2 weeks I am having a holiday, no work and no study and I made a goal to get noticiable, basic abs after these 2 weeks. I made this goal because I wanted abs for a long time but everytime I start, I give up in 2-3 days because I do not have a plan of how to achieve my goal in the time frame i set. However, now my plan is having a very strict diet and jogging every day for 30 minutes, walking for 30 minutes and doing ab exercises no weights though.

So my question is does anyone know any better plans or exercises or anything that will help me achieve my goal of having noticiable abs in 2 weeks.

Thanks I would extremely appreciate your help

I do not know if that helps but I am currently 69 kg and ,my height is 166cm

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Do weights - or resistance work of some kind

3. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

abs? diet.

4. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

Abs are visible through low body fat, so just diet, cut calories. If you want more definition of visible abs you would do ab work.

5. the artist

the artist Valued Member

Yeah I know that diet is the most important but will dieting for 2 weeks by itself help me have the abs in 2 weeks ?

6. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

If you want those abs, stop with the short term goals and think long term actions. If you can't get it in two weeks, you will still be closer to getting it the NEXT Time you want them.

7. the artist

the artist Valued Member

I know but I want to achieve it in this time frame

8. Fish Of Doom

how lean are you right now?

9. Fish Of Doom

yes, that is why we're telling you to do it. whether you'll get there in time, no one knows. probably not if you value your health and wellbeing unless you're already very slim. why on earth do you want abs on such short notice anyway?

10. the artist

the artist Valued Member

My body fat percentage is about 17-18%
    The reason Is that I have 2 weeks off so why not try and get and in 2 weeks

11. Fish Of Doom

why not work on your physique full-time instead?

12. Fish Of Doom

if it's doable in two weeks it would likely be unhealthy and/or make you lose muscle and strength.

13. Kurtka Jerker

Kurtka Jerker Valued Member

It will go as fast as it goes. The strategy is pretty much the same no matter what. The thing that decides if you get it done in time is how close you already are. And two weeks is such a short time frame that you are either too far away to have any hope or you're pretty much already there.

14. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Anything good takes a real long time.

Find out about your goals, and then stop giving up so easily.

If you do this youll be ready for next year.

15. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

This and just get abs painted on last day of the break

16. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

Well, apparently you don't want them *too* much then.

17. the artist

the artist Valued Member

I did not ask if it was healthy or possible or if I should change my timeframe or if i want them bad enough.

I asked do you know a way to get them in 2 weeks, if yes comment and help but please do not lecture me I know it is a long shot but I am gonna work as hard as I can to try and achieve it.

18. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

So where is the problem then in using a realistic time frame?

19. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Yes. You can do it. Simply stop eating food completely, and just drink water.

If that doesn't sound like you can do it, then no, you can't get abs in two weeks and it will take quite a while longer.

20. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

No you won't - You will half ass it again

You are being lectured because you have had all the time in the world to achieve this and have failed miserably because you give up - two weeks will not work because it requires far more work than you are willing or capable of doing

You are like so many people wanting a "short cut" or a "secret" - there isn't one. Eat sensibly, exercise vigorously and stick to it are the only things you need to worry about