PKA Kickboxing Grading

Discussion in 'Kickboxing' started by Nicko, Sep 21, 2004.

1. dizzyday07

dizzyday07 Valued Member

I found the document that jabcrosshook attached very useful - I am about to take my yellow belt. Was wondering if you had the set sequences for higher belts or where I can get them?

2. Read your PM

3. WindowLicker

WindowLicker Valued Member

Eyup Norm how you doin mate? I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full to rafters! How's the shoulder bearing up, all mended now?
    Wondered if you could send me the sets for green belt if you have them at hand?
    My memory aint what it used to be so could do with lookin over them whilst at work before my grading on Sunday! :)

Cheers mate

4. monty3

monty3 New Member

Your instructor should be able to get you a copy of the official PKA guide to belt gradings dvd

5. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

Kickboxing has always mostly had a belt system has it knot?

Seen as how it got its origins from sport karate.

6. relish

relish Valued Member

Yer that's what I thought, although I guess some clubs might just use fight records instead like Muay Thai clubs in my area.

BTW - JCH could you send me the blue belt grading document if you'd be so kind :) Thanks in advance
    Sam

7. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Some clubs do, some clubs don't - mine doesn't, for example. I wouldn't waste your time trying to debate with the guy, what with this thread being dead for nearly a year ;)

8. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

Good advice! didnt notice that... ;) :)