Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Ghostsuit, Apr 22, 2002.

1. Ghostsuit

Ghostsuit Designer

I've been hard at work on a brand new gallery, which lets everyone upload photos! :D
    All photos must be approved by gallery moderators, to ensure nothing nasty is being put up...... ;)

To put up your photos, simply
    • Visit the New Gallery
    • Select Upload Photos
    • Make sure all your images you upload have a differnet name from each other i.e. photo1, photo2 etc
    • Choose a category for your picture - use Member Galleries for your own stuff, like signature pictures, or anything that you only want to appear under your name. Use the other folders as appropriate - General, Styles, Seminars etc
    • Click browse and locate the file on your PC
    • Enter a title
    • Enter some keywords, eg the forum names of the people in the photo - this will help when people are searching for photos
    • Enter a description
    • Select whether you'd like an email every time someone comments on your picture
    • Click upload/submit button

And that's it! If you can post to the forum, you shouldn't have much trouble submitting pictures :D

Your picture will then be marked as awaiting approval..... be patient for your picture to be validated..... depending on how many people submit photos at the same time, there could be loads for the gallery mods to go through to check they're OK for the board :)

Your pictures will appear in the category which you selected, and also in your own member's gallery. This will let people quickly see what photos you have uploaded, as well as being able to view your photos in the category.

Everyone has a 3MB account limit, if you feel you need a bigger one - eg you took your digicam out to the Club 4 weeks in a row and have bucketloads of photos, PM Me or Cooler and ask us to increase your limit.

Well, that should be everything for now...... if you experience any problems with the new gallery, post in the Problems forum

Have fun!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2002
  2. waya

waya Valued Member

Seemed to work ok for me.... Is there a way we can change email prefs if we forgot to check it?

Rob

3. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

I don't suppose we could donate pictures for a 2003 Calendar? I'd love to see Cooler as Miss December!

4. hongkongfuey

hongkongfuey Kung Fu Geek

Sorry Andy. Any pictures of Cooler would count as 'nasty' in my opinion.

5. Ghostsuit

Ghostsuit Designer

You should be click the picture then above the description for it should be a list

" Comment | Edit Photo | Send as e-Card | Receive Email Updates "

If you click the last one it'll subscribe you to posts. If it says "Disable Email Updates" then your already subscribed.