Photo gallery

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by MuayKiDo, Apr 19, 2005.

1. MuayKiDo

MuayKiDo Che!

Hey MAP members & staff, I have a question about posting pictures in my member gallery.

Do pics for a member gallery have to contain MA related pics? I know I am not supposed to waste bandwith, but some people have placed pictures of their friggin' cat in their gallery. :Alien: I was planning to show 2 neutral pictures from a party, so that folks who read my journal can actually get a view of the friends that I am talking about. :)
    Is that ok?

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

No - that is not ok.

The MAP photo gallery is for martial arts photos taken by the member posting them or of the member posting them. We allow one, maybe two "this is me" photos but this is not a photo hosting service for linking to from elsewhere - even elsewhere on MAP.

Photos that do not match the above criteria are slowly being removed, as are galleries from members no longer active at MAP.

3. Daffy

Daffy Valued Member

photobucket is a good place to post random pictures.

4. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Indeed it is - quite a few people here - me included - use Photobucket for hosting our pix.

5. MuayKiDo

MuayKiDo Che!

Thank you for the advice, I have created my own PB account too. Is it ok to post links in my journal to pictures on photobucket?