Personal Dilemma

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by TonyMc, Feb 8, 2013.

1. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Don't say you weren't warned.

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Interesting to note that you are spouting the same tired old crap from three years ago

Are you saying that Pat is a liar?

You are either an idiot with an agenda or a troll...possibly a love child of both.

3. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

I think you need to drop this line of attack right now, because I think you're here to troll and that sort of behaviour will not be tolerated. Move on to a different topic please.

4. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

I remember the Cupboard the last time he posted and he was trying the very same tactic of trying to say certain individuals where not up to his high standards etc and if I remember rightly he even had a pop at the British Council of Kali Eskrima Arnis Instructors and its validity.

Strangely a certain group where on a campaign to do the same thing that time and they have in recent weeks renewed that campaign? Strange that the Blue Cupboard should arise with the very same tactics again isn't it?

Well I got news for him and that group. The last time this was tried the council doubled in size so please by all means carry on and we can double yet again ;)

5. Hannibal

Ooh! Which group? I would love to get my teeth into a pack if losers right now!

6. Ansgar Eriksson

Ansgar Eriksson New Member

You guys are really funny :-D

Hannibal: you would no doubt shred me to pieces so I will watch my tone - thanks for the heads up :)

Blue cupboard (kind of a weird name...): what do you mean does not inspire confidence?

Regards

Ansgar

7. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Then don't train with him.

It's obvious you are choosing to use this to confirm the bias you already have towards Mr Lewis and his colleagues so why carry on?

If you are interested in training then you will make the effort to train. If not you will continue to simply froth at the mouth on a forum.

8. Pat OMalley

I train with some old Manongs in the Philippines who have a web presence and they choose not to put up video clips of themselves too and trust me they would run rings round most who claim to do FMA me included. So no nothing strange at all.

What is strange is you have adopted the very same tactics as you used three years ago? Have you learnt nothing? It didn't work then as a matter of fact it had the opposite effect. So what makes you think it will work now?

Me thinks your analytical mind ain't done much analysing on that one lol.

9. Hannibal

He may have a self-profesed analytical mind, but he also has an excess of loquaiciousness and a dearth of pantaloons

Or "all talk,no trousers" as the vernacular puts it

10. Blue Cupboard

Blue Cupboard New Member

And on that note, you're out of here!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
  11. Pat OMalley

Hahaha. I think if you see the posts from three years ago it won't take a lot of working out. Suffice to say the head of the group tends to get his underlings to do the dirty work so that way he can say the usual line. No Pat its not me I can't control what the students say but its nothing to do with me LOL. I will leave that one there ;)

12. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Yep. Thanks Pat. I appreciate that.

I'd like to treat these as isolated bouts of bad behaviour, and not get into the larger political nonsense that may be at work.

Cheers everyone.

13. Ansgar Eriksson

Ansgar Eriksson New Member

Ok - here's a stupid idea from me to the cupboard: it would seem that there are many stick fighting tournaments out there... Maybe you could use this ground to make good use of all that bottled up energy?

14. Pat OMalley

What did he say? Dam I missed it. Oh sugar and I was having so much fun with this one. Ah well back to the real world. I'm gonna miss you my precious lol.

15. Hannibal

Sometimes it's just a case of enough rope....

16. Pat OMalley

Hence I said I will leave it there :) I guess you mind can see back to the last stupid episode. The aged memory can be rebooted from time to time ;)

17. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

I haven't seen this most excitement in the FMA section of MAP since joining. ;)

18. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

I suspect the fun will continue (for a short period) in 3 days time...

Personally, I'm all in favour of an excitment free, quiet life... ;) :)

19. Pat OMalley

Oh it gets better. I expect they'll be back under a couple of other guises. They're easy to spot they use the same tactics every time.

First it will be a pop at Peter. Then I will be accused of being his bint. Then they target me. It's laughable. If they put as much effort into their training they would be quite good. But they think climbing of the back of other people's good reputations is how you advance up the ranks ???? Just makes them look petty and jealous and lacking IMHO

20. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

Oh...The dark and dirty world of the BCKEAI!!!