Pekiti Tirsia Kali announcement

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by Tagapagbalita, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Kagete

Kagete Banned Banned

No one's ever said anything about that to me personally. I'm inclined to believe it's a US thing. Same thing with the talk about "the blade". No offense (and no pun intended about no offense being present).

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  2. Kagete

Kagete Banned Banned

What I do know is that he's gone several times a year to live at Grand Tuhon's house and train since at least the mid-90's, staying for months at a time. I don't know the exact dates, but I'll probably meet him in a few months time again so maybe I'll check up on it.

I know, there are no videos of him available that I know of. Maybe that's a bit telling.

3. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

It's a US Thing

[​IMG]

I think you're on to something here, Kagete. I just attempted to google photos of Tuhon Uli Weidle in military fatigues and the closest I found was an ODG shirt, but that was Puma.

GT Gaje has a very unique fashion sense, even for a Filipino, but the military shirt (OD green/black) with camouflage pants, was all Tuhon Waid's idea.

Both men--mostly through GT Gaje's connections--were able to secure military/police training contracts in the early 1990s.

Military/police contracts are kinda hard to come by, but once you're in, as evidenced by the current Napoles scandal, once you're in, you're in for the long haul.

Tuhon Waid was a product of the 1980s US Marine Corps. Right after the hiccups in Vietnam, the Marines revamped itself focusing on the concept of elite, tradition & history.

Tim Waid would have known a thing or two about public relations--propaganda--having served in the 1980s. Tuhon Waid was able to leverage himself being an ex-Marine from Subic and his GT Gaje's hook-up by affinity.

Add the last ingredient, US Marine Corps propaganda--elite, tradition & history--you have the perfect storm. The only problem with elitism is eventually those exposed to this propaganda will fall for their own hype.

Kagete, if you say you've never been exposed to this hype, I tend to believe you since Tuhon Weidle lacks this propaganda. But as a PTK man, you cannot deny the very PTK propaganda I've described above, especially about "the blade".

I'm now interested to know why you guys in Europe are immune to this para-military bs, yet people love it in the U.S. They can't get enough of it--now it's biting them in the ass.

4. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

Tim Waid's been training Filipino Recon Marines for almost 20 yrs now. I still cannot see how any other PTK Tuhons can surpass Tuhon Waid--in America, in Europe or the Philippines. This was PTK's standard bearer:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdo9wn-G_Gw"]Military PTK-CQC Philippine Recon Marines[/ame]

5. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Nice video.

Simple, effective, drill it.

6. shootodog

shootodog restless native

Nice to see Jas. when was this? Before he made tuhon?

7. Kagete

Kagete Banned Banned

We're not necessarily immune, but those who are into that sort of thing tend to have issues with brown skin and/or slanted eyes.

8. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

As Europeans totally don't understand the US militia phenomena it's probably cultural.

9. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

I thought Tuhon Tim Waid's been a Tuhon for quite awhile? The video though seems early this year. I was trying to find Tim Waid's earliest videos in military pants and morale shirt, to see when this was institutionalized.

In that above photo of Tuhon Uli Weidle, there's one guy in camouflage pants and morale shirt. Maybe it's just a matter of time, maybe there's more venues in the States where you can purchase high speed, low drag gear.

As for the brown skin/slanted eyes issue, I agree to a point, but I think it goes further, wider than that, once you take on a militarized persona by definition there has to be an enemy.

I think Europeans' collective memory are just more personal & more recent when dealing with this kind of group think. For me, it's the logistics of walking around in fatigues in public, this this is how nut cases & mass shooters dress after all.

10. Kagete

Kagete Banned Banned

Photo to the right of "don't talk about yourself". :evil:

http://www.vice.com/read/the-vice-v11n7

11. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

"Who the hell are these people? Are they five years old?"
    LOL!:cry: I'm sure there's some Freudian explanation for this.

Watch the masked profanity please.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2013
  12. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

Sonny Umpad

Kagete, you know a blade art that I haven't really seen get explored by people like Tim Waid--who can really translate an art to its violent potential--is Sonny Umpad's Visayan Eskrima:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0P2zjs4_zI"]Moving Meditation - YouTube[/ame]

Can you imagine if Tim Waid does decide to go his own way, just up and leaves again, but this time to San Francisco and just focus on all the Filipino blade culture present in the SF-Sacramento-Stockton triangle.

13. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

Freytag's Pyramid

My buddy just posted a bit from Bruce Lee's "Tao of Jeet Kune Do", which applies somewhat to this situation:

[​IMG]

I would also add that the beginning of the climax for the Tim Waid story was Tuhon Rommel Tortal's move to the U.S.

[​IMG]

14. shootodog

shootodog restless native

I was talking about Jasper de Ocampo who was Tim Waid's "uke" in this video.

15. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Nice video...but isn't that a block I see at 1:54? :evil:

16. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

Maybe that's why he was excommunicated. Lol.

17. onpoint

onpoint Valued Member

Popcorn eating Smiley

LOL!!!;) I think it's called counterattacking if your veins on your arms pop out like that.

Anytime, now Tuhon Tim Waid should be publishing his apologia and other "directives".

(note to mods/site owners: we need a popcorn munching smiley)

18. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

Yes where is the popcorn smiley. ;)

19. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

20. nasigoreng

nasigoreng Valued Member

perfect timing: GT posted something to his facebook page.

Pekiti-Tirsia : Execution of Authority and Security of the Teachng of the Pekiti-Tirsia system is my full Responsibility>

Pekiti-Tirsia is a Warfare system structured far different from the world of MARTIAL ARTS:

As it was in the past the Philosophical Doctrine Pekiti-Tirsia was strongly founded under the strict observance of the Blade Culture. I grew with this discipline and I had been trying to inculcate this to all who had the opportunity to have training with me for the past 40 years. Those who are still in the system have exceptional quality of character and are very strong and determned to go all the way.

It is the intention and the desire of our forefathers that my teaching will still be the same and not altered by any means whatsover .The same nature of character in governing the Pekiti-Tirsia. For the past years I had been very l soft and understanding how the Pekiti-Tirsia had been used by several guys and stealing the materials and claim to be their family system. i dont mind about that . At least I give a chance a person to steal so he can feed in his family three meals a day so he can live and still continue his stealing habit..

Ungrateful behaviour is not only in Pekiti-Tirsia but also in other style of Martial Arts. I am not deeply hurt by those people even I know that they are stealing because I have the message from the spiritual world , they will reach to the point that it will be a painful ending. You steal anything from me and I can forgive but stealing from Pekiti-Tirsia is DEADLY FATAL. fEW HAD ALREADY PAID THE PRICE. ; Pekiti-Tirsia had made a great contribution to the filipino people and the beloved land the Philippines. Many blood had been sacrificed by our forefathers to save this land . Pekiti-Tirsia is a sacred Doctrine of Discipline , it is very strong and powerful. The technology and all the components of the system are all engraved in the graveyard of our forefathers and it costs lots of lives to perfect these techniques. The Spirit world are ever present on what I am doing and those who had spent years and years of my personal teachings have felt my way how effective are those techniques. The case of Tuhon Tim Waid is a typical case because , the spiritual world was not happy how the students of Tuhon Tim Waid behave and even Tuhon Tim Waid accepted that . I know Tim like I know my hand. I know Tim will not turn a Traitor towards me and his loyalty is beyond question but his behaviour had been influence by his troubled times cause his wife is suffering with a serious cancer. His struggle to make a living is not manifested by weakness but a strong Philosophy to succeed. Tuhon Tim Waid had failed to discipline his students that had gone astray that forgot what is respect and courtesy.

Plus Tuhon Tim Waid stubborness is not good in the long process. My very concern and he knew that is the fact that he produced PTK video tapes without my permission and I adviced him to stop because those tapes landed in the hands of the Extremist in Egypt and it was very bad and starting to worsen. The Intelligence community is not happy about it .

Tuhon Tim Waid had exercise a good training program , however his people had created prejudice to the others who are learning not because what the effect of training but what the attitude towards the web site of PTKGO as the only Authentic PTK; the word Authentic is referred to the Doce METHODOS but not to the entire system of Pekiti-Tirsia . Doce Methodos is only an first generation structure of technology , it is followed by Tri -V Formula as the second generation and the third generation is the Pekadum Trigo ( Panabas -Puntadas-Panapos ) mortal mayor y minor

There has been so many offered to me to finance just to produce the tapes commercially , I didnt accept the offer because the technology is for not public consumption but only for the military and law enforcement. There were two instances that Pekiti-Tirsia had been infiltrated by sleepers once in Montreal and one in Germany. And I told Tim , there are sleepers among your students; This is the reason that we made decision because I want to save Tuhon Tim Waid and the Pekiti-Tirsia. I have to bring this out because Tuhon Tim is little bit shy to bring this out but as a good father I have to whip Tuhon Tim in a fatherly way so his students must exericse respect and courtesy. Now we know who are emotional and showing their color. Starting January of 2014 , I will make an official requirements with the green light from the Intelligence world organizations , that all Pekiti -Tirsia students and Instructors are required to secure high security clearance from their own goverment and a copy must be submitted to me personally so each one will be issued an official Identification as a official Member . Those who only with high security clearance can be allowed to practice as student and Instructors. We will have loyalty check and filter the questionable liabilities.

As in the case of Tuhon Tim Waid , he has own responsibility and if his people will start to secure high security clearance then we know that he cleaning his students but if the attitude of his students remains to be prejudice we give Tuhon Tim Waid time to discipline his students and fire out those that will not follow the discipline and right conduct.

[​IMG]